The life of a Dancing Strawberry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-chana

Reaction score
I'll try to update this as much as I can. Let's start at the beginning:

Sunday, 5/29

I got my Tamagotchi, a clear, glitter-studded reddish-pink Tamagotchi Connection (Audience: Duh! *point at sig, then throw stuff at me*). I spent the entire trip home trying to open the package with my teeth. Yes, I failed. Once I got home and opened it with scissors, I told my friends online about it as I started it up. A minute later, the egg hatched, and I got myself a little baby girl Tama. I named her Tsu, which is short for Tsunami. She's named after a character I use a lot in RPs, but I won't get into that. I fed her and played with her, then went back to RPing online. Suddenly, she called out for me, and iwas lying on the ground, sick. I was puzzled at first, but it all became clear once I heal her; apparently, she never alerted me when she pooped on the gruund. I sighed, wondered how her future will turn out, and cleaned up her mess. Later, she got her first training point when I decided to see what would happen if I used the Toliet when she didn't need to go. She just stared at me, and I decided to praise her. That worked. Nothing too interesting happened, except that she soon became a Marutchi, and promptly went to sleep.

Monday, 5/30

Still nothing important. I pause a lot.

Tuesday, 6/1

Snuck her into school. At this time, I realized I entered the date wrong, and that it reads 6/2. I don't bother fixing it.

Wednesday, 6/2

Covered Tamagotchi in stickers and brought her to school again. Gained another training point. Very fit and well-taken care of. Only problem was low training.

Thursday, 6/3

Fixed the date. Otherwise, same as usual. However, one thing worth noting was that she somwhow got unpaused during the bus ride home, so when I decided to drag Tsu to the bathroom (in real life), I realized she had pooped. Something tells me she wants to be ironic. Like psuedo-mother, like psuedo-daughter, I suppose.

Friday, 6/4

FINALLY! She aged into Ichigotchi. At this time, I gave her the 'affectionate' nicknames Dancing Strawberry, Maddy, Freako, and [censored] the Destroyer (if I tell you what the word is, I'll probably get in trouble). I talked to one of my friends as we cleared out our gym lockers. She said she had the original Tamagotchi, and pretty much tortured each Tama she had. No wonder she got Nyorotchis all the time. Tsu got upset while dancing, stopped, and cried a bit. Nothing a praise couldn't fix. I got a training point out of that. Later, while signing yearbooks, in no less than three yearbooks do I make a reference to Tamagotchis, and two of them got a little drawing of an Ichigotchi in them. I think I'm getting a tad obsessed with 'the dancing strawberries'.

Saturday, 6/5

Took her with me while shopping for a present for my friend's birthday. She also got to follow me when my family and I went out to eat. She called out for me several times for no good reason, but I used Praise instead of Time Out. Next time she calls out, I'm not gonna be nice. I NEED more training points so I get a good partner when the Matchmaker comes around! I did catch her taking a bath, but I didn't take time to actually look, and when I saw the wavy lines, I thought she had to use the bathroom and made her stop when I pressed some buttons. A a bit of irony, she did indeed have to go potty not long after that.

Tsu is currently asleep, at one year old (I pause too much), 20 lbs, and full hearts. She might gain a year while asleep, but I porbably won't mention that until tomorrow.

If anyone is still alive after reading all that, I am amazed. Thanks for reading. I'll try to make sure SOMETHING interesting happens tomorrow...though I think it's gonna be the same old pause-for-most-of-the-time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday, 6/5

Tsu's been asleep for almost an hour now. Nothing too interesting happened, though now she was 4 training points. I caught her bathing again, and watched for a while before going back to whatever I was doing at that time on the Internet. And she loves dancing. Really. School starts again tomorrow, but it's almost out. Tomorrow's a full day, the next three days are half-days, and I have Friday off. Then I'm free for the summer to baby Tsu and all her descendants, as well as my four Neopets and their Petpets. I love taking care of things. Though they usually end up dying somehow. Like my seamonkeys. First batch went well, then I forgot to refill their water and the container was bone-dry by the time I bothered to check. And one of them had eggs, too. :blink: Next batch was a few years later. They went well for a few days...and were killed by extreme heat when I left them in the windowsill for an entire summer day. Every batch after that died quickly for some unseen reason, and I gave up.

...But this is about Tsu the Dancing Strawberry, not my bad experiences with seamonkeys, so I'll shut up.

...Wonder if I can talk my dad into searching for Creatures 2 and getting it for me for my birthday? *shot*

Monday, 6/6

I realize I've screwed up on the dates in my logs on the first post. So I'll go edit. (EDIT: Okay. So I can't edit. Dang.) Anyway, I got a lousy start today. My mom didn't wake me up until 6:36, so I missed the bus and my dad had to take me to school. Even then, I was late by about ten minutes. I did manage to sneak my Tamagotchi in. During gym, when we got free time, I talked with my friend (one was the girl who tortured her Tamagotchis, and the other was a very flexible and thin friend of ours). Sometime at that point, I got in the mindset that Tsu "came from H***. Actually, I've seen better looking things come from there, but it's the only place she could've come from. I once thought she was from Limbo, but if that's where she's from, there's not a Limbo anymore." Moments later, when I dropped the Tamagotchi trying to slip between the locker bench and the lockers (yes, me and my flexible friend do that a lot, though she actually fits because she's thinner), I yelled "My baby!", grabbed it, and rubbed it as if it were alive and hurt and I was trying to comfort it. Yes, my friends and I all have some sort of problem.

All in all, Tsu gained three training points today, bringing her to seven. She's doing much better than I thought. I wonder if I can get her potty trained soon? She did go to sleep at one more pound than usual (she's usually at 20 pounds. Any more, and I give her a snack and make her jump to burn off everything). I'm gonna start being a bit more lenient on her weight. 21 lbs still gets me a Mametchi, right?

Tsu's asleep, and now I can let her age without worry that she'll tear something up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, 6/7

Tsu has eight training points now! I think she'll become an adult soon, probably a Mametchi. Otherwise, not much is going on. Wow, it seems just like yesterday that I was trying to take care of a sobbing Babytchi...

Wednesday, 6/8

When Tsu woke up during Choir, I looked away for a moment.

Upon looking back, I saw a new face staring at me.

A Mametchi.

My hard work had paid off.

Basically, I cooed over her cute little random animations the rest of the day, especially when she ran up to the screen for her close-up animation. I took pictures of that on my cell phone.

Thursday, 6/9

Well. This ****.

Everything went normal. I said goodbyes to my friends (this was the last day of school), and even said Tsu said goodbye. I got her to thirty jumps on the hurdle game. Sometime after I got home, she started doing the close-up thing again. I took pictures of her again, this time on a digital camera.

Little did I know those pictures would soon be prepped for a memorial picture.

Tsu just suddenly stopped working. The buttons just don't work. I think I may have been the cause of it. I really, REALLY need to end all my bad habits. Now. I need to stop eating dry ramen, stop procrastinating at school, and stop chewing on everything.

And because I got bored and nibbled on the buttons...I think Tsu's gone forever.

I'm gonna wait a while to see if anything happens. If nothing happens, I'll make a memorial for her. It's sad; she missed my birthday by four days, during which I planned to pause her a lot. She might have even made it to my friend's birthday party on the 18th...

There's a small glimmer of hope that I can get it fixed, and I'll be able to restart at whatever her 'last major event' was.

Keyword: Small.

So, I spend almost two weeks taking excellent care of her, just to screw up after she grows up. Wow, I'm smart. >_>

Friday, 6/10

I'm such an overreacting-

Turns out the Tama wasn't completely ruined. And you had to press a certain button to get to the download thing, which I obviously couldn't do at that time.

>_>

You may now hit me with bricks. *bricked*

Yes, I already sent a request for my memorial topic to be deleted. I'm going to be more careful about this in the future.

So Tsu's back at age 4. That's okay. ;)

I'm just happy that I got her back, and that she'll make it to my birthday (possibly even to my friend's birthday if pause a lot).

Thank you, God.

So right now Tsu's just walking around the screen...and walking, and walking...well, she did a little jump just now...and is walking again...

Sunday, 6/12

Tomorrow's my birthday. I'd like to see what Tsu does...and see if she does anything stupid to spite me for how much I've been slacking on her poop schedules. I might pause her for a few days after my birthday. I think it'd be nice if she had a baby and I took her and her baby to my friend's birthday party. I'm currently thinking of some names, because the Matchmaker should be here by next week. If it's a boy, I'm gonna name him Kurio. I don't know what to name it if it's a girl. Maybe Aza or Tidal. Or Brook, after my friend who's having her own birthday party on the 18th. I've got several days to think about it, though.

Wednesday, 6/15

I've had a huge case on insomnia. Must be the birthday cake. :huh:

Anyway, the Matchmaker soon be coming anytime soon. It'll be hard to say goodbye to Tsu... But at least she'll leave another Tama for me. :huh:

Thursday, 6/16

Well, the Matchmaker came. She offered a Tarakotchi (or whatver the duck is called), and I took it. Tsu is the proud mother of a baby boy that will be named Kurio.

I'm gonna pause her for a long time now, so I can show my friend on the 18th when I go to her birthday party. Just a final farewell to Tsu and a hello to Kurio.

Tuesday, 6/21

At 12:03 AM, my precious Tsunami finally left me. I"ll be making a memorial topic right about now. Right now, the Tama's on pause. I'll unpause it when I wake up tomorrow (or today, since it's technically Tuesday...aw, forget it :eek: ) and name her baby.

Final stats:

Stage: Mametchi

Training: 8

Weight: 30

Hunger: 4

Happiness: 4

Farewell, Tsu. I hope you'll be happy in Tama Heaven! :p

Well, the baby's up now. Named him Kurio. Now, I've been used to how independent Mametchi's were. So I'm basically keeping constant watch over this guy. Plus, when Tsu was a baby, I got a training point from using the toliet icon when she didn't have to go, then praising her. Doesn't look like it'll happen with Kurio.

Thursday, 6/23

Yes, I'm an insomniac.

Anway, Kurio became a Kinakomotchi. I wasn't expecting that, since Tsu married a Tarakotchi and I assumed it had low Discipline. Earlier on, though, I kinda screwed up with Kurio. I forgot to check his heart needs, so when I cleaned up his poop and checked his stats, he was halfway empty on both stats. I quickly filled him up. Also, he's one pound over his base weight. I hope this won't affect his evolution. I'm hoping he becomes a Young Mimitchi.

Tuesday, 6/28

Kurio is now a Mimitchi. I got Final Fantasy 7 recently, and I've been playing it like crazy (I'm nearing the end of the first disk). That's why I haven't been on the Internet much. Unless you count looking up FF7 guides and listening to FF7 music.

But this is my Tama's log, so I'll shut up.

Wednesday, 7/6

One hour and thirthy minutes ago, Kurio left me. I was listening to a semi-sad song at the time, so I ended up crying.

Final stats:

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: 9/9

Weight: 30 lb

Stage: Mimitchi

I have decided to call the baby Rivka.

Rivka's just moving around. I'm not sure how I got a Kinakomotchi again. I didn't expect a Hanatchi to have high enough discipline. Maybe it's because Kurio's training stat was maxed out (and he still needed several time outs and praises in his teenhood).

Friday, 7/8

Wow, Rivka's an emotional wreck. Already does she have six training points, and she's not even a teen yet! She'll definately become one tomorrow, though. I think she'll be an Ichigotchi, like her grandmother.

Latest posts

Back