So, something weird happened on mine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfgrl

Reaction score
It beeped. I looked at it really quick and some old looking guy was there with what looked like a notebook. But then he disappeared and mine was back. Any guesses?

It beeped. I looked at it really quick and some old looking guy was there with what looked like a notebook. But then he disappeared and mine was back. Any guesses?
I think that was the matchmaker she comes and find a partner for you and then you make a baby! :huh: When she comes press the A or B button. Then when it says LOVE select YES.

Will she come back? I was afraid to press anything because I didn't want to mess up whatever was going on.

Will she come back? I was afraid to press anything because I didn't want to mess up whatever was going on.
Set the time to 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 PM. Then wait a minute she should come again.

That "old timer" with the notebook is the matchmaker. You said she left as soon as she got to the door? That same thing has happened to other people, too, so don't worry! If she comes back to your tama, though, here's what to do....

1: When she comes, press the A button for a girl, or press the B button for a boy. My bro's had the matchmaker two times, and says those directions worked perfectly both times, so, there you are. I kinda douht she's gonna come back, though, sorry!

~Little Miss Perfect~

PS. Remember, PM me if you need any advice or help with your tama(s), or if you just wanna say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back