v4 asia release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was this my topic useful?

• yes, of course!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its boring

• its so-so, ok really

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel16

Reaction score
i just contacted bandai asia, lateley i've been doing alot of v4 release

and facts researches on google and forums. finally i found how i could contact

bandai asia.....

The v4s will come to asia in either March or April,

if your country is lucky (except japan) it may come out in feb. the v4s will

release around feb-april and i certainly don't think any further than that.

thats to me and my tama fan friends we managed to gather up all this imformation

and go ask staffs in toys r us when the v4s will come out! we really are all asians and

are really looking forward for the v4s and getting one as quick as possible.

hope i helped all asians! :p :nyatchi: :) ;) ;) :)

Cool! I don't think they're going to be released in Australia for some time... Oh well... :) :( :( :( :( :( :(

And anyway, how many tamagotchi versions are they going to release? First it's the V1, then a month later it's v2, then 5 seconds later it's the latest craze, v3, and now the even LATER craze, the v4! When are they going to stop???

CLAPS....!

u did a good job! I'm soooo amazed you made such effort to collect informations than me! Tee hee!!

CLAPS....!
u did a good job! I'm soooo amazed you made such effort to collect informations than me! Tee hee!!
thanks for the claps. it wasn't soo hard todo this deep research.

i researched about this on every good website, however the websites were

no help. but i contacted bandai-asia and they told me it wasn't so long to wait about

march or april.

Congratualations!! Yeah i know its really fustrating waiting and me I live in Australia we had to wait quite a while!!Lol! Good WORK!!

well... Australia finally got theres! well done Aisa for waitting that long just like Australia did

actually, it already came out in australia, check out toy r us.

Cool! I don't think they're going to be released in Australia for some time... Oh well... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :D :p B) :(
And anyway, how many tamagotchi versions are they going to release? First it's the V1, then a month later it's v2, then 5 seconds later it's the latest craze, v3, and now the even LATER craze, the v4! When are they going to stop???
i think that it will stop in the 8th version, my friend told me cauz

she found it on google. don't be crazed over if u see version 5 or more,

then it is fake cauz everywhere people make alot of fakes and don't be fooled.

they r only saying a high version, to make u buy it. i've been fooled into buying a v2

but its a v1 actually! don't be fooled!

there's a uratama v4 in hong kong and japan, but its japanese though.
tama_angel16,

He/she means the brand name is different for some countries.

The version for Japan is Entama while for US is V4 on the same functions. Simple :kusatchi:

So, if TamaSuku for Japan, then TamaSchool for US?

Something like that. hee hee

The version for Japan is Entama while for US is V4 on the same functions. Simple 
no.

Entama is defferent from V4.

V4 has more FUN :)

Then I should say "similar" instead of same. Simple again

i know the emails, telephone numbers and fax for all the asian local distrubutor except japan.

i also have the emails, telephone numbers and fax for the new zealand and australian local distrubutor.

email me if u wanna know.

i think u guyz r mixed up with the v4 entama and uratama.

there's an uratama in hong kong toy r us, cauz i saw it.

but i don't know about entama...

great work! this is the best work i've ever seen cauz

i live in asia am i'm really looking forward for a v4!!!

well done tama_angel16! u r the best!

Cant wait for singapore to come out with their design version like what we have for V3.....

Currently i playing with US V4....Is much more nicer than V3....hehe....more fun and interesting especially when u receive mail.... :eek:

Cool! I don't think they're going to be released in Australia for some time... Oh well... ;) :D ;) :D :D :D :(
heh heh, I think THIS will drive you NUTS!!!:

V4.5 (why not V5?)

Will be realased in FALL 2007!

I think I'm getting it for christmas.

So far, I have only 1 tama! :( Oh well, I'm getting a V2, and A V4 for my birthday, March 26!

heh heh, I think THIS will drive you NUTS!!!:
V4.5 (why not V5?)

Will be realased in FALL 2007!

I think I'm getting it for christmas.

So far, I have only 1 tama! :mimitchi: Oh well, I'm getting a V2, and A V4 for my birthday, March 26!
u r getting v2?

but they're not selling v2 anymore?

only fakes or v3 and v4s.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back