Have you ever had a RC Helecopter that crashed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a RC Helecopter that crashed

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never heard of it

• I have crashed it but, never broke

• Heard of it but, never happend to you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasargent

Reaction score
Has you had given RC Helecopterto your tamagotchi and your tamagotchi crashed the RC Helcopter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of a rc helicopter in the V3 item list... but have crashed both types of rc car! :p

Yes, I have had that happened to my V4. It is just random if the helicopter will work or not. Your Tamagotchi might use the controller wrongfully and crash it. But it will still be in your items list.

no...i use to have one but i reseted it. wow...ally has never had a rc helicopter yet...(ally is my tama)

My v3 gave the rc heli to my v4
How??

I've had it happened too me but it didn't break. It' is becaue your tama doesn't know how to fly it yet. :)

ive seen an rc helicopter in the lucky tama toys shop in the v4 tamatown but i never bought one so i never had an rc helicopter that crashed, my friend had one ill ask her is her's ever crashed :(

I guess sometimes this happen on what tamagotchi you have like compare the Mametchi and Gozarutchi stats! :D I'm pretty sure Mametchi is higher!

thats right, but i think its random, because the best charas crash their rc-toys often, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back