Tamagotchi Happy Meal Story found!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
Here is part of the story from Ganely.com/things,click here for the full story and a picture of the keychain!

Some time later, McDonald's catches the fad with tamagotchi-themed Happy Meal toys. Curiously, though, while they look like actual tamagotchi, the familiar egg-shaped case is simply a container for a variety of strange little figurines like this one. Somehow, I found this particular figurine enormously appealing, and put it on my keychain. However, somewhere in my memories there is a discontinuity during which it disappeared. I don't remember losing or discarding it; at one time it was on my keychain, and when I next thought about it, it was gone, with no memory of it in between. :p Luckily, when I got wistful for it some years later, :mellow: ;) like the boy in the commercial with the lost toy boat, I was able to pick one up on eBay for just a few dollars. :D :D I still can't explain why I find this odd little creature so wonderful, but it is certainly good to have him back.

You should have kept it in a safe place. If i were you i would have went and asked for a new one!!!!!!

You should have kept it in a safe place. If i were you i would have went and asked for a new one!!!!!!
It was not me,it was Joe Ganley that posted it!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) i dont know whats so appealing about those tamagotchi key chains i have one to but i lost it in the garbage :D and i still miss it a little but that was years ago i thougt i was the only one who thougt that way about those tamagotchi key chains message me some time :D :eek: :eek: :) :D :) :blink: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
im so glad u got a new one!!! :wacko: :mametchi: ^_^ :lol: :lol: :unsure: :ph34r: <_< :mimitchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :mellow:

Here is part of the story from Ganely.com/things,click here for the full story and a picture of the keychain!
Some time later, McDonald's catches the fad with tamagotchi-themed Happy Meal toys. Curiously, though, while they look like actual tamagotchi, the familiar egg-shaped case is simply a container for a variety of strange little figurines like this one. Somehow, I found this particular figurine enormously appealing, and put it on my keychain. However, somewhere in my memories there is a discontinuity during which it disappeared. I don't remember losing or discarding it; at one time it was on my keychain, and when I next thought about it, it was gone, with no memory of it in between. :( Luckily, when I got wistful for it some years later, :D :D like the boy in the commercial with the lost toy boat, I was able to pick one up on eBay for just a few dollars. :D :mimitchi: I still can't explain why I find this odd little creature so wonderful, but it is certainly good to have him back.
I remeber him. I also had a kuchipatchi, and it was so much fun.

> :D

Some time later, McDonald's catches the fad with tamagotchi-themed Happy Meal toys. Curiously, though, while they look like actual tamagotchi, the familiar egg-shaped case is simply a container for a variety of strange little figurines like this one. Somehow, I found this particular figurine enormously appealing, and put it on my keychain. However, somewhere in my memories there is a discontinuity during which it disappeared. I don't remember losing or discarding it; at one time it was on my keychain, and when I next thought about it, it was gone, with no memory of it in between. :( Luckily, when I got wistful for it some years later, ;) :D like the boy in the commercial with the lost toy boat, I was able to pick one up on eBay for just a few dollars. :) :D I still can't explain why I find this odd little creature so wonderful, but it is certainly good to have him back.
I thought mcdonald toys were crap B)

is it supposed to be a red kuchipatchi?

(still, very cute :( )

One time I made a clay figure that looks justlike him.

Aww, I've always wanted one of them, but unfortunately never been able to get my hands on one.

I don't get it I don't recall a tamagochi toy in a happy meal there's been alot of toys but theres never been a tamagochi toy but anyways I must be a little like you I lose alot of little toys but my mum finds them and throws it out but you cant blame em mums will be mums ^_^

hey I totaly agree! exept I never get any replies back ! :)

so could you repli back

:)

sienna/cornchips

omg... in 4th grade, i had a friend named Guinevere and she had one. It was a kuchipatchi, she sad she didn't know what it was.....she said she got it when she was little and had it since XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back