Do You Have A V1, V2, V3, or V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Have A V1, V2, V3, or V4?

• V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V2

• V3

• V4

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrules74185296

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Vote for your V1, V2, V3, or V4 Tamagotchi! :D If you don't have any of these versions click OTHER and REPLY to this message saying what version your Tamagotchi is. Want even MORE FUN? You can REPLY to this message saying what designs that you want! I would like to see baby robotchi on it!!! :D

HAVE FUN! :D

-tomrules74185296

yes,as tamaheaven2 posted this is off topic next time tomrules74185296 please post in the right section,If you don't know where look in the pinned topics.

Thnks

CF

* Moved to What's On Your Mind? *

Actually Folks the term "off topic" means a reply posted on the forums that is not about the title of the topic.

For example; the title of this topic is "Do You Have a V1, V2, V3, V4?"

Any replies posted here should be about whether the member has a V1-4

A reply that says "This is Off topic - A Guide will move it for you" is actually off topic :)

It is easier to just hit the little "Report" button at the bottom right hand side of the individual reply screens without any comment ;)

This was not "off topic" but it was in the "wrong forum" - so I will just move it to What's On Your Mind? forum :lol:

Two v1s, two v2s, two v3s, and one v4. I hope to get some of the tamagotchi ancestors, especially the tamagotchi ocean someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back