How Come My V3 Doesn't Work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrules74185296

Reaction score
Please help me! :D I don't know why my Tamagotchi won't work!?! Okay, I will tell you it from the beginning...So one day I went to my Tamagotchi in the morning to play with it and the screen was blank and it wasn't because my Tamagotchi had died because there was no flying thing there! So maybe the battery ran out so I got a new one and nothing happened! I had a really cool Tamagotchi but now I can never see it again! Someone please help me I want to see my Tamagotchi again!!!! :D

PLEASE HELP!

Maybe you should try downloading first, and if that doesn't work then reset it.

no really? that is really weird....maybe you should trash your tamagotchi and buy a new one. They are pretty unexpensive if you buy yours at walmart or someplace like that.....

Wow. That's a tough one. :D Maybe you got water it the microchip somehow? Try leaving it alone for a day or two and then put the battery back in.

If that doesn't work, try pushing reset.

If that still doesn't work, snuffles2345 might be right. Your Tama may be broken and you might just have to get another one. :D

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back