Webkinz Chat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Webkinz chat or neopets or tamagotchi, If you can't get a really pet, get one that doesn't cost much, you never have to claen up after, and doesn't bark! :D B) ;) :D :lol: :D

Webkinz chat or neopets or tamagotchi, If you can't get a really pet, get one that doesn't cost much, you never have to claen up after, and doesn't bark! ;) :D :D :blink: :D :eek:
I might get two webkinz today! I'd get the Saint Bernard and the Cheeky Monkey! YAY! :D

i have a webkinz! its the yorkie! (the yorkie is the one thats a dog and has long white hair) i love it! but i haven't been on the webkinz website........its because it takes so long to load. but i'll try to get on it right now. BTW my yorkie is called "pixy"

Who has a Webkinz!?

Whats your username if you do?

My username is aerialstar11

Add ME!!!!!

i have a webkinz! its the yorkie! (the yorkie is the one thats a dog and has long white hair) i love it! but i haven't been on the webkinz website........its because it takes so long to load. but i'll try to get on it right now. BTW my yorkie is called "pixy"
WoW lots of peeps have Webkinz!

Whats your username?

Mine is aerialstar11 add me to your friends list. :) :D ;)

I have 18 Webkinz and Im getting 2 more this Weekend!!!! :eek:

I'll have 20!!!!

These are the ones I have:

1.)Blakc Lab: Shadow

2.)Bull Frog: Bubbles

3.)Love Puppy: Sweet Tart

4.)Googles: Giggles

5.)Polar Bear: Mr. Snuggles

6.)Tree Frog: Lily

7.)Lil' Horse: Hershey

8.)Lil'Alley Cat: Cinnamon

9.)Lil Unicorn: Princess

10.)Pug: Angel (My first EVER webkinz!!!)

11.)Lil Tiger: Cuddles

12.)St.Bernard: Bacon

13.)White Terrior: Snowflake

14.)Yorkie: CupCake

15.)Monkey: Banana

16.)Pink Poodle: Valentine

17.)Lil Chihuahua: Burrito

18.)Gorilla: King Kong

The two I'm getting:

Sherbet Bunny: Sherbert

Leoperd: Spotz

Questions and answers:

How many rooms do I have?: 32

How many points do I have?: Around 2,000 KinzCash

How many Webkinz Coupons do I have?: 1 or 2, I can't remember XD

*AG11*

ADD ME- aerialstar11 (On Webkinz.)

i have comcast and mine loads fast.send me your codes and ill enter them for u!!!!! :wub:

I love the Naked Brothers Band! If you do too then reply! Nat is the singer and pianist, Alex is the drummer, Rosalina plays the bass, Thomas is the cellist, Quasim is the guitarist, and David plays keyboard. Their dad plays the accordian (he's a little weird)

I know Nat's email address, its [email protected].

i JUST loked @ da site it doesent lok very intrestin ... bonus points since ima goth ... well sorta

I love the Naked Brothers Band! If you do too then reply! Nat is the singer and pianist, Alex is the drummer, Rosalina plays the bass, Thomas is the cellist, Quasim is the guitarist, and David plays keyboard. Their dad plays the accordian (he's a little weird)I know Nat's email address, its [email protected].
Snowycow, The Naked Brothers Band is off topic!

Please post that in Non Tamatalk!

I have an account on Webkinz! It is FurbyBaby123! My sister (Toonygirl on here) also has an account,and it is TheGirl123

Latest posts

Back