Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think they`re twins?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• possibly

• How am I supposed to know that!

• I don`t have a tama

• You should ask Admin and the Guides

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
Okay,well yesterday night my little sisters V4 and my V3 had a baby.My little sisters had 2 boyz the exact same time and gave one boy to my tama.So all I want to know is ARE THEY TWINS!!?

no

if they evolve and behave the same way, its from the same treatment and/or random

they could be twins,but what if when they got married they had to give your tamas one baby because it ain't fair if only one of u guys tamas have a baby and the other one dosn't.

Okay,well yesterday night my little sisters V4 and my V3 had a baby.My little sisters had 2 boyz the exact same time and gave one boy to my tama.So all I want to know is ARE THEY TWINS!!?
No, they are not twins, that's supposed to happen.The girl Tama gives birth to two babies one for you and one for the mated tama. :rolleyes:

No there not twins the boy cant born a baby right

so then the girl borns 2 and gives the other baby

to the boy, of course the boy can be pregnant or anything

thats why the girl has to give the other baby to the boy

if not whats the boy tama going to do?

Usually when we say twins, we mean two babies that stay with the parent. It's normal for the mother to give birth to two babies that look the same (because all boy babies look the same, and all girl babies look the same, and the mother always gives birth to either two boys or two girls) but we don't call them twins because a few seconds after it's born, one of them flies off the screen to go live with the other parent.

Topic closed at request of topic starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back