Toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammie_m3enf

Reaction score
why doesn't my Tamagotchi beep when it goes to the toilet - I've just looked at it after about 20 mins of not looking, and it's been to the toilet - how am I supposed to know if it doesn't tell me lol!

luckily it didn't get sick or anything; but i don't know how long ago it did it.

ok...well the tama doesnt beep when it needs to go to the toilet...unless its potty trained i think...u just have to keep ur eyes peered to c when it have 2 sqirrly lines on both sides of it then go to the toilet icon fast b4 it poops on the floor...it would only get sick from poos if it has 8 poops on the screen

ok...well the tama doesnt beep when it needs to go to the toilet...unless its potty trained i think...u just have to keep ur eyes peered to c when it have 2 sqirrly lines on both sides of it then go to the toilet icon fast b4 it poops on the floor...it would only get sick from poos if it has 8 poops on the screen
[SIZE=21pt]My tama has had 3 poos on the screen and has been sick!! :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: [/SIZE]

The only time my tamagotchis beep when they go to the toilet is when all their Hunger hearts are empty. It's a beep to remind you to feed them!

Otherwise they don't beep when they're about to go - they just show the squiggly lines that make them look like they're farting and if you spot them doing that you can get them onto the toilet!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back