READ THIS ALL V4 OWNERS A.S.A.P.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!

Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*

oh, yeah.. sorry about that guys! I was too carried away in my findings that I forgot to go to Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks thing first before I wrote this!!! lol

sorry,

tamacrazycheerleader

I made a topic on this..

Very Cool though! ;) Eh? :D Most people say this was a secret but I think this was a little special. Thanks. :D

Wow, that's really cool!!! Next time, I'm picking the flower teacher. ;) :D :D

I made a topic on this..
Very Cool though! ;) Eh? :D Most people say this was a secret but I think this was a little special. Thanks. :D
oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know anyone else wrote about it. Really sorry tho!!!

guess what? you rock! I got the guy with the mustache and is seen on tamatown so I gues im gonna be a doctor or a school teacher maybe. Next time I'll choose an art teacher. anyways thank you lots!

I don't have a v4 yet but if i do i will sure pick Miss Frill(flower teacher) :eek:

Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*
i did that aswell and chose theflower teacherbut all last nite i was playin the pressie game but i didnt get and he arts pints

so basically my skill point havent increased

[SIZE=30pt]THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Now, I know how to just raise my art skil points for the job I always wanted!!![/SIZE]

:mellow:

Cool, but I don't think that last part is right. On my brother's v4, he has that human-teacher and it plays the pencil game. The teacher with big teeth and a normal body.

///Matchy :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back