I have a question....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

Reaction score
Hi guys I havent been on Tama Talk for months....

But anyways, I just got a V4 and I'm realy excited! But I am still learning about it. I have a few questions, but the question I would like answered the most is when and how does my tamagotchi go to pre-school/school? If anyone has experience with a V4 and knows the answer to my question I would HIGHLY appreciate it!! :blink: Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

-ZTF

When your a baby I think, you go to pre-school, teen school, adult work. (Though im not 100% sure about pre-school?)

You should get a [!] mail. To go to school choose the connection icon (top right) and select work.

//Haze

babies dont go anywhere in that 1h^^

toddlers get a message and go 2 preschool

when your tamagotchi is a toddler, It should get a invotation to pre-school. Then when it is a (late) teen it will go to elementary school.

(make sure you press B to select a teacher for school to raise a certain skill point the most.) Mr. turtlepedia>>pencil points Ms. Flower>>star points Mr. Canvas>>flower points

when your tama is 0-2 years old it goes to preschool and when it's 3-5 it goes to school and after 5 it gets a job (if it qualifies)

;) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

When your tama is a toddler, (though I went at age 0), it goes to preschool. My tama is now 1 yr old and is going to regular school. Btw the normal teacher sometimes gives you poop! :S :)

~Spongeboby

When your baby evolves from being a baby (one hour) you will get an [!] in the mail. Open it up and then press the "A button" (first button). Your tamagotchi will be at preschool. The teacher will be there and you will be given a backpack. Then your tamagotchi jumps gleefully. To return to school, you have to select the fifth button and select "Work". Press the A button and you will be singing with the teacher :) .

When your a baby u stay home when you then evolve you get a [!] you get a backpack.When u evolve wait you will get a [!] you will see the preschool teacher your tama will frown then you go too preschool

When your tama is 1 or nearly 1 it can go to pre school when you see it leave pre school soon it will be old enough to go to school then in a few days you will see it leave school and then you can try to get a job. ;) :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :( :ph34r: :huh:

OK i have had a V4 for a while when it is about 1 years old you will get a [!] then you will go to pre-school and get a backpack and if you want to go back go to the heart and go down until it says work then you will go to pre-school

Hope it helps

brettypascetti

ps if you need any help with your V4 or if you have a V3 email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back