V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMagician

Reaction score
Basically, my tama is a child, one year old and it won't connect with my bro's tama! Or my sister's! It could be fake, but it has all the stuff that my friends has, and his can connect! Please help!

Basically, my tama is a child, one year old and it won't connect with my bro's tama! Or my sister's! It could be fake, but it has all the stuff that my friends has, and his can connect! Please help!
On both tamas, go to the heart icon(fifth icon) and go down to jinsei and press "b"(on both tamas again) then you should see "game, present,visit" both of you have to select the same option then when you both choose, "stand by" comes on both of your screens', now just 1 of you has to press "b" to connect and then you wait a second.

I don't have the "Jinsei" version, I have the "Ver.4" option. And I have done that several times and it WON'T WORK!

I don't have the "Jinsei" version, I have the "Ver.4" option. And I have done that several times and it WON'T WORK!
What happens when you try to connect? Does it say anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back