twins?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is it possible to get twins?

• yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• huh??

• how?!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaskate

Reaction score
* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners *

i have tried to get twins but it never worked!! and i didn't do anything wrong!! HELP!! :eek: :huh: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
if u really wanna try this, use an old tama from 1. versions in 90s

my 2 V3s got married & had twin girls. I named 'em Sarah & Sehra. CUTE!!! :huh: 1 wus violetchi & the other turned out 2 b that 1 that looks like Ugly Betty (fat with glasses and ponytail)

It's not real, Ihave tried it so many times and now I gaveup on twins

they don't exist unless your talking about giving birth to twins but the other one goes to the other parent....And Bandai even said there was no such thing as a twin code I tried it so many times so I should know..... :(

I strongly believe in the twins!!!! Long live twin myths!!!! This link has a code I never tried cuz I don't wanna reset my tama, but it's a twin code!!!! Read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link-RIGHT HERE

Wait, don't use that link!!!! Type in expage.com/page/tamicodes into the comp.

[SIZE=14pt] :D :D :D p.s my sister thinks i'm a reallly crazyand weird girl!!!![/SIZE]

( so what if its true?!!! :) )

[SIZE=21pt]Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :[/SIZE]

i have a tamagotchi v3 my b-day is soon so im gettin a v4 then :p :D i cant wait!!

(Sooo.... Back on topic....)

I have had the twins character Futago-tenshi on my Tamagotchi Angel, and there is a debug character on some tamas that looks like triplets - 3 blocks - but they are just one character.

On the V1-V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 2 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

If you get what seems to be twins, then it is a glitch in the programming.

I think that there is 5% in 100% chances to get twins. :huh: A friend of mine has got twins once (on the V2). :D But one of them died. :(

:furawatchi: carlos8595

i have tried to get twins but it never worked!! and i didn't do anything wrong!! HELP!! :( :furawatchi: :huh:
Sorry, but unless it's a glitch, you can't get twins. :D

No as far as I know they do not exist. I may be wrong but I'm sure there is no thing as tama twins.

i ONLY get twins. always the same gender. i don't get twins when the matchmaker comes though because my partner is a random program not a real tama so...... i do always get twins!

I think that there is 5% in 100% chances to get twins. :) A friend of mine has got twins once (on the V2). ;) But one of them died. :)
;) carlos8595
Do you know how he got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back