Whats This Message My Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john4444

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here and signed up just to find out what this error message was with my 10 year old sisters Tamagotchi Connection.

I have no idea about these so bear with me, she is just too young to figure this out herself.

This is the screenshot of the tamagotchi, if anyone knows what it means or how to fix it, let me know.

The image wont show up on here, so you have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/shes.../tamagotchi.jpg

The battery isn't dead YET, otherwise it wouldn't have the power to put the little "X" on the screen! It's simply a warning that the battery will run out soon. Don't panic if it does. You can always download your tama :)

my mom SAID it was a loose conection but i dont beleive her

When you change the battery, and put the back of the shell/casing on again, press the reset button at the back then look at the screen

It will say :

RESET

DOWN LOAD

Use Button A (left hand one) to scroll between options - choose DOWNLOAD and press B to confirm

This should bring your sister's tamagotchi back to the way it was before you got the X sign on yr tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back