SCARY STORIES...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
plz tell scary stories here! it will be fun 2 read...i will post some my self 2!!! thank u!

I had a sleepover and we just told a scary stories, then we play spotlight hiding in our sleeping bags I refused to hide alone because when we were telling scary stories there were no lights on and my green prettyful light ran out of batteries in the middle of Nat and Rach's story which was really, REALLY scary...

Mine was funny though

I was talking then just yelled... we all jumped even me then laughed.

well there was this club sleepover and i wont say the whole story cus i cant remember it but there was a really scary part where this person approached a girl in the graveyard and then she had no face! it was so scary

i'll tell you an extremely scary story...[SIZE=21pt]I WAS BORN[/SIZE]

yes way...the docters said the baby was incredibly [SIZE=21pt]UGLY[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a scary thing when i am not sure if it was real or not...i woke up in the middle of the night and this person in a dark cloak came in like voldemort and looked at me, i stretched out my arm and said 'grandpa' in a whisper and then he left the doorway

imagen your a goat (white with black spot)

as you was eating grass then a farmer runs after you and throws knifes at you shouting 'I am going to eat u'

he gets u take you to a barn get a 2 barrle shotgun and shots you

the end

another one tomorrow mayby if u don't get shot HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

thank you thank you

Copy rite pensnett2's tm scary stories tm

I've got one

There was a girl called Lucy. A new guy joined on her bus and everybody fancied him. He asked her out, she said yes and he went home with her.

"I'm going to go to the loo," he said.

"OK, I'll just play on this CD." When he left, the computer flashed saying 'you will die' on the screen. it moulded into this acidic blob. the room went really dark and the door opened. after 5 minutes, the boy came back in, and the new light was blinding.

"It's so bright!" she said. the boy didnt answer. then she felt searing pin all over her, and she was in a pool of something red.

the boy left the room. "Going to get a pizza." she was left to die.

sorry that wasnt very good tell me if it is

listen!!

there was a woman and she had a dog and she went to bed and she put her and down for the dog to lick it. her hand was licked she kept hearing "drip""drip" so she went down stairs and checked the tap but it wasn't on"drip""drip" it was coming from the freezer so she opened it and....the dog was there on a hook.....she looked behind her and the guy who licked her hand was thier and he killed her....THE END!!!

This girl waz babysitting 4 some ppl.Well when they were a bout to leave,the girl said ''Hey can i please take down that clown in ur room?its cinda freaken me out!'' WEll the couple looked at each other and they said ''We do have a clown in our room."

**A few weeks earlyer there was an artical in the news papper saing that the most wanted man was in there

town and to lock every door,window,or anything that could be open.Well the parents dident get that papper

that mornig because the bab man had tocken it.

***The bad man had climed in thourh the window,...put a clown sutie on ((he stole it))

and then waz gonig to iid nap the baby.The parents ran up there and called the police

They put him in the slammer,....but he got out and he is right behind u!!

now i no thats not scary but i just thought of it!

****aculy i got the 1rst part of of somewhere but then i added the reast!!****

i'll tell you an extremely scary story...I WAS BORN
yes way...the docters said the baby was incredibly [SIZE=21pt]UGLY[/SIZE]
OK before you ask yes, I did add to the quote.

Anyways.

You were obviously born but I don't think anyone can say that you're ugly.

I mean you could be butt ugly on the outside but I am sure that you are really beautiful on the inside.

Stevie Wonder is married and blind.

Have you seen his wife? She could be really bad looking (Which i'm sure she isn't) and Stevie Wonder still loves her.

Get my point?

:]

Here's one:

[SIZE=21pt]I don't suggest reading this if you are one of the younger (under 9) members![/SIZE]

Once there was a girl named Cindy who loved to party. Her roomate, Erin, was more down to eath than Cindy was. They had become good friends after meeting in the library, and figured out they had went to the same collage. They became roomates and practically the best of friends. Life was good for both Cindy and Erin, and they didn't let their differences come between them.

One evening, Cindy was invited to a party. She asked Erin to come with her. "No, I'm sorry. I have a huge headache. I think I'll stay here at rest." Erin said, looking rather sickly. Cindy was disappointed, but went to the party anyways. The party dragged on until early in the morning, and at one point Cindy realized she forgot something back at her room. Her cellphone. She didn't want it to ring while Erin was resting........

So Cindy left the party for the time-being to retreive her cell-phone. She was surprised to see the door of her room slightly open. She stepped inside, and put her finger on the light-switch. Then she decided to not switch on any lights. She didn't want to disturb Erin. Cindy felt around for her cell-phone, and finally found it. She kept hearing a dripping noise.....but she thought nothing of it. When she continued to hear it, she knew it must just be a tap that Erin left on.

Cindy went back to the party, and had a fantastic time! She came back to her room at 3:00am. She was shocked to see police inside her room and outside her door. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Cindy asked, shaking nervously. A tall police man looked down at her. "This is your room, ain't it?" "Yes! What's happened!?" "Your friend was, eh, well....." the police man said, turning his head to the room. Cindy stepped inside. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She wandered into the washroom, and screamed. Erin was hung on a hook over the toliet, a knife stuck in her heart. Blood was everywhere. Dripping....down the walls. Cindy glanced at the mirror and screamed again. On the mirror, in big red letters was these words, [SIZE=14pt]"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?"[/SIZE]

*Tgd*

Once there was a person named Susie. She had nice friends and recently met this nice boy named Eric.

One day Eric came over to her house so they could work on homework. The whole time he'd leave the room, come back and put his hands around her eyes and say "Guess who!" just to amuse Susie.

"Hmm, let me think... well it couldn't POSSIBLY be Eric!" She'd giggle.

"Ah... I'm going to get a snack," Eric said, nervously.

"Okay... are you alright?" she asked noticing the unusual nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said.

After about 20 minutes Susie was concerned. It certainly didn't take that long to get a snack.

She walked out of the room, exploring th ehouse, calling his name. "Eric? Eric? Please tell me this is a game..." she said.

She went into the living room. It was dark and eerie. Suddenly somebody grabbed her and put a blindfold over her eyes and held a knife to her neck.

"Guess who..." he said, cutting off her shrieks of terror with the utmost of ease of cutting her neck...

Here's one:
[SIZE=21pt]I don't suggest reading this if you are one of the younger (under 9) members![/SIZE]

Once there was a girl named Cindy who loved to party. Her roomate, Erin, was more down to eath than Cindy was. They had become good friends after meeting in the library, and figured out they had went to the same collage. They became roomates and practically the best of friends. Life was good for both Cindy and Erin, and they didn't let their differences come between them.

One evening, Cindy was invited to a party. She asked Erin to come with her. "No, I'm sorry. I have a huge headache. I think I'll stay here at rest." Erin said, looking rather sickly. Cindy was disappointed, but went to the party anyways. The party dragged on until early in the morning, and at one point Cindy realized she forgot something back at her room. Her cellphone. She didn't want it to ring while Erin was resting........

So Cindy left the party for the time-being to retreive her cell-phone. She was surprised to see the door of her room slightly open. She stepped inside, and put her finger on the light-switch. Then she decided to not switch on any lights. She didn't want to disturb Erin. Cindy felt around for her cell-phone, and finally found it. She kept hearing a dripping noise.....but she thought nothing of it. When she continued to hear it, she knew it must just be a tap that Erin left on.

Cindy went back to the party, and had a fantastic time! She came back to her room at 3:00am. She was shocked to see police inside her room and outside her door. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Cindy asked, shaking nervously. A tall police man looked down at her. "This is your room, ain't it?" "Yes! What's happened!?" "Your friend was, eh, well....." the police man said, turning his head to the room. Cindy stepped inside. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She wandered into the washroom, and screamed. Erin was hung on a hook over the toliet, a knife stuck in her heart. Blood was everywhere. Dripping....down the walls. Cindy glanced at the mirror and screamed again. On the mirror, in big red letters was these words, [SIZE=14pt]"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?"[/SIZE]

*Tgd*
wow,.......

im 12 so u no i read it,...

wow

Ugh! I can't post mine, It will give me nightmares again.

But this is a true story, it happened to me!

crazy1 86:hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: whos dis???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! whos dis???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

the girl was so scared she locked alll her doors and windows. she made sure her room was secured. she was so scared if it was a joke or for real. she didnt know when he was going to come. the girl was frighten so she decided to sleep with her little sister. the girl dozed off quikly. then she heards a knock on the window. the girl slowly walked to the window. it started knocking louder. the girl looked through the windows and saw nothing. just some of the tree branches. the girl went back to bed with her sister. She found her sister dead. the girl panicked. she didnt know what to do. she ran and hid in the closet incase the guy was their for her. while looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. it was dark so she couldnt figure out who it was. she started to get more frighten. the man crept closer to the closet. the girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. then suddenly he open the closet door and pulled her out. her parents found her dead.

2 years after the the sisters deaths, the her parents got pregnant with a baby boy the girls room became a guest bedroom and the little sisters room where the murder took place became the babys room. the baby grew up to be a secessful kid. one night he was on the computer and got a instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:hey lil bro!!!

SmArtRThEnU: who is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: its your big sis.

SmArtRThEnU: i never had a sister. im an only child.

SmArtRThEnU:this is some kinda joke huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: i died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91:we were murdered in your room which was once my little sisters room. she was killed in bed when i was sleeping and i was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

SmArtRThEnU:quite lying. i never had a sister. if i did my parents would tell me. whatever. your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: you dont believe me? well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: i carved my name, time and date i was being murdered. then i carved my little sister name.

h0tNsPiCy91: if you dont believe me little brother check the internet. type in ''smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: i gtg little brother. i love you. and mom and dad soo much. i cant believe they kept us a secret from you.

h0tNsPiCy91 signed off

the boy checked the closet. he saw the carvings. was it true? he surfed the internet and everything was their about the anonymous murder in the house. the next morning the boy went downstairs. it was so queit. maybe mom and dad was sleeping.. hours later the boy went in his parents room and they were not their. he never found them. then he found more carvings on the ground. it sayed '' I TOLD YOU I WASNT LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CANT BELIVE IT. I WONT TAKE YOU LIKE I TOOK THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

Freaky huh? I think it was fine too post this because there are other storys like this on here. I am not sure if it is real or not.

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back