Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle004

Reaction score
Hey I found a shop you all can cheack it out and see if its any good or not.

us.yesasia.com

:p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That website's already been posted.....by myself actually....Lol...Thanks for trying though! XD :lol:

Ahh Ok well I wanst sure if it was or not so i thought Id post it. So is it a good shop?? Id like to know.

It's a great palce in my opinion. You have OPTIONS of which you want to buy unlike most other places. And a lot of my friends would've bought from there if they knew they had them. Some of my friends are constantly ordering things from YesAsia! Lol. :lol:

i would say the best place to buy depends on where you live since uk can buy em newhere or for really cheap online. u.s. peeps have 2 pay more...

for U.K its cheapest from the internet to buy a UK one from www.iwantitcheaper.com for £15

and a plus from yesasia.com for £15

yesasia.com is cheaper than most UK sites aswell, so its cheaper to get a japanese one in UK lol

for U.K its cheapest from the internet to buy a UK one from www.iwantitcheaper.com for £15
(Hint... And a plug for a TamaTalk.com sponsor) :lol:

You can check TamagotchiConnexions.com for a UK price comparison list that if updated regularly.

The US will have their own price list once mid-August rolls around...

Ok I think I will buy one from yesasia.. Now I just don't know what color to get!

Why didn't anyone write a review on the one they got? I really like rerading reviews on stuff. I keep looking at different ones on there and no one has worte a review.

If everyone who got one from there could write a review that would be great!

Yesasia

I am going to write a review after I get mine.

The colors I like are light blue, clover, orange, black, and navy. Blue is like my favorite color... Those other colors are cool. I like the black on the clover one.

I can't get all those at least not right now.. I need a job and just have some saveings but if I had a job who knows how many Id buy.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait!

Is there a color any of you don't have already or planning on getting? Does everyone want every color? I want to get one that not everyone has.. I think the clover is nice too but dont want to get it if EVRYONE is going to get it... I want to be different. :eek:

Well, I'm getting multiple ones of each....because I'm extremely addicted. XD

If you don't want the clover....get the cherry(the translucient red)! No one has it....although it looks like a hot pink. =/

Hmmm.. Still not too sure which one to get. I have a giga pet Komputer Koala that is kinda the same color and my old tamagotchi is red. I don't want any of my virtual pets to be the same color. Yea I know Im weird! :eek: :p I will let you know what I decide... Who knows it just might be the clover. We will see......

OOOOOOOH! People from UK get them from Toys R us. I got it like £2 and sommet cheaper than £15.00! :eek:

Marc!

Ok I am thinking I will get the light blue one. It was out of stock before but today I looked and they had some. Sooo I think thats what I will get. I really like blue its my favorite color especially lighter shades.

Ok so I won't be getting the light blue after all. It went back out of stock after I sent my order. :eek:

*Hugs*

I am sure you will find the tamagotchi of your dreams soon. I shall keep my fingers crossed for you.

I know it can get expensive on Ebay, but have you thought about trying to get one from there?

Ty ty... Well I was thinking of getting one of the older ones from there. I am sure I will get one even if I have to wait till they come to the US. LOl :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back