Kirt; The Newest Addition To The Family.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omis

Reaction score
I'll just make a new log each time I start a new Generation.

3:45pm - Monday June 6

Kirt was born just yesterday. During school, I changed the time to 11:59pm so that I could say goodbye to my previous Tama. It was sad. I then picked out a name for Kirt and took care of him. An hour later, it became the Kinakomotchi we know of today. :wacko: He needed to be praised two times and scolded once. Giving him 3 Trainer bars already! I noticed him rolling on the ground just as Fiji, my previous Tama, did. That brings back memories <_<

Here are his current stats.

Tamagotchi Connection Version 1

Name: Kirt

Breed: Kinakomotchi

Current age group: child

Hunger: 4 Hearts

Happiness: 4 Hearts

Weight: 10 lbs

Trainer Bars: 3

Generation: 2

Last edited by a moderator:
6:53pm - Monday June 6

Kirt just called for nothing. I can tell this one is gonna be rottin'. He has 3 trainer bars and hers not even a year old yet ;)

Stats:

1:34pm - Tuesday June 7

Kirt turned into a Young Mimitchi while I was at school. Today is my last day for the samester! W00t. Im gonna be in high-school!

But on a better note. Kirt is just hopping around. ;)

Stats:

Weight: 20 lbs

This is not a real big one, so I'll just edit my last post.

1:40pm - Tuesday June 7

Kirt justed called for nothing. I had to give him a time-out. Then he lost One Happiness Heart. Then, we jumpend some hurdles to get the weight down, and the happiness up :mellow:

Stats:

Trainer Bars: 4

Last edited by a moderator:
4:46pm - Tuesday June 7

Kirt once again needed to be praised. Giving him another Training point!!! Now hes up to 5. I think hes gonna be a well trained tama :mellow: I could see it now...(camera fades out)

(camera Fades in)

News Repoter: We now take you to Kirt!!! the Best trained tama alive!!!! He is-

*wakes up* ... ok!!!! her are his stats now ;)

Stats:

10:34pm - Thursday June 9

Kirt did the wierdest thing earlier. He beeped while he needed to poo. Well, thats at least what I though he did.... some how he managed to do the pointless beep right before he had to poo. hmm... Oh well, he got another training point :)

And he should turn into an adult in a few hours. Im pretty sure its gonna be mimitchi... wonder what i'll get next gen.

Stats:

Trainer Bars: 9

Successfull attemps at potty training: 1

2:56pm - Friday June 10

Earlier today Kirt changed into a Memetchi!!! :(

I was sorta suprised, I was expecting Mimitchi... but... oh well. I still love Memetchi. I wonder what I didn't do right...

Stats:

Sorry that I havn't been posting... heh, life's been busy.

11:27am - Tuesday June 14

Just last night at 7:00p, Kirt met the matchmake. I chose love :D . Now Kirt is the happy father of a nother bouncing baby boy :lol: Tonight Kirt will be leaving me :( then i'll be stuck taking care of his kid >:\ lol... J/k. I love Tama Babies.

stats

Weight: 30 lbs

10:12pm - Tuesday June 14

I just set the time to 12:00pm so I could say goodbye to Kirt :huh: :( Its so hard saying goodbye... I loved that little guy... Well, he'll always be in my memories. I will never know how it feels to wake up and see that your father's gone. I feel so sorry for Baby Kirt.

10:15pm - Wednesday June 15

I woke up to find little Kirt crying. I guess he was wondering where his father went. I explained it all to him and told him i'll do my best to fill his fathers spot :blink:

I picked a Name for Little Kirt, Ebay, and started careing for him.

As I thought he would, he needed a lot of care and has taken a lot of time out of my non-busy, stupid life.

stats

Weight: 5 lbs

Trainer Bars: 1

10:19am - Thursday June 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBAY!!!!

Just at 9 something, I found out that ebay was 1 year old :D . And in a few hours, he'll become a teen!

stats

Trainer Bars: 2

10:32am - Thursday June 16

Ebay just turned into a Teen!

He turned into the flame thing, which im pretty suprised. I took perfect care of him... Oh well :D I'll lovoe him no matter what form he turns into!

stats

Weight: 15 lbs

Trainer Bars: 2

12:06pm - Friday June 17

Not too long ago, I celebrated Ebays 2nd Birthday!!! :rolleyes:

They grow up so fast... It seems like just 2 days ago, I was holding his bottle. He also needed praised, which gave him a training bar :rolleyes:

and he... did some running and falling. Getting alittle exercise!

stats

4:49pm - June 19th

Im sorry ive not been keeping you all updated with ebay. But now hes four and is an Masktchi! w00p! I love those ;)

stats

Trainer Bars: 7

Latest posts

Back