WIERD BUT REALLY COOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles52

Reaction score
:kusatchi: :wacko: ok, so i read on another blog that you can set ur tama time to 1:59 to get them to wear a backpack. I tried it, but seeing as it's february, it was watching snowmen! i found out that if you change the time to 1:59 pm for every month, you can watch them do something different every time!!! try it, it's really awesome :huh: :)

Woah! Nice observation! I think 4:30 is another time... I can't quite remember...

GozarutchiGuy

If you go HERE they will list you many times for "special events". Some of the codes aren't true on this sight and maybe they are but for a different Version. So just becareful! ~.^

♪Eva♪

it was late at night almost 00:00 and my tama was sleeping and santa appered (it was xmas eve) cool or what! B) :eek: :) :D

:) :) ok, so i read on another blog that you can set ur tama time to 1:59 to get them to wear a backpack. I tried it, but seeing as it's february, it was watching snowmen! i found out that if you change the time to 1:59 pm for every month, you can watch them do something different every time!!! try it, it's really awesome :D :D
I was in school and my kuchipatchi was walking with a book bag on. I think it was in august or september

:) :) ok, so i read on another blog that you can set ur tama time to 1:59 to get them to wear a backpack. I tried it, but seeing as it's february, it was watching snowmen! i found out that if you change the time to 1:59 pm for every month, you can watch them do something different every time!!! try it, it's really awesome :D :D
I was in school and my kuchipatchi was walking with a back pack on. I think it was in august or september.

does anyone have a picture of tamagotchi santa?
:wub: i don't have a pic, but u can see 4 urself. u just set the date to 12/24 and set the time to 11:59 pm and wait 1 min. i think this works, cuz i remember setting the time to something like that :D

oh, cool. didn't know that :rolleyes: (about the once a year thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question. i saw Ra's v-4 shop list, and i was wondering, how do you get the slide?

;)

to get the slide I think you have to enter a secret code. I have it, but I am not positive how I got it.

to get the slide I think you have to enter a secret code. I have it, but I am not positive how I got it.
well, do u know this much: was it from tamatown, and was it on an odd or even generation?

;)

Latest posts

Back