my girl no matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can a matchmaker come to a girl?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• OF COURSE!!

• no way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaskate

Reaction score
i have a girl and she's 5.the matchmaker hasen't come yet!! :D :rolleyes: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :lol: :wub:

Yeah youre going to have to wait another day or so, the match maker will come soon be patient :blink:

And her most common times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. (Set a minute early). But eventually when your tamagotchi get’s old she will start to come a lot and anytime form what I have saw on my tamagotchi...

The matchmaker does not stay long though, when she appears, quickly hit the c button to catch her, for she only stays a few seconds.

Sometimes the matchmaker doesent come, it has happened tome before!!!

The matchmaker comes to me when my tamagotchi is 6-7. They always die and the age 8.

i had a masktchi and the mathmaker came when he was 8 and he wentat the age of 10 :wacko: :( :ph34r: :blink: :hitodetchi: ;) :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

The matchmaker does not stay long though, when she appears, quickly hit the c button to catch her, for she only stays a few seconds.
That’s not true if you press the C button she will go away, press the A or B button and she should come with another tamagotchi, when it says LOVE select YES and watch your tamagotchi make a baby. However from what I heard on the v3 she stays for about 15 minutes and on the v4 she stays for about a few seconds. Eventually after hours the adult go away, you will start out with a baby tamagotchi on the next generation.

every time my tama is 7, i change the time to 2:59, and the matchmaker comes right when it turns to 3:00. press button B, and hit YES when the Love? sign comes up. then ur tama will get married and have a cute little baby. it worked for my v.4!!

dont worry; the matchmaker will let u know when it's here by making a beeping sound

my tama had a baby with a 6 year old mametchi and my marotchi is only 4 years.

it aws a boy SUSHI or WADGE which one? :p

my tamagotchi is 26 and the matchmaker never came wut do i do?

try getting married to aanother oldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back