Help!THis is really weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotamas

Reaction score
Whats going on?today when my tama changed to an adult,it was around 24 pounds,Ive been playing lots of games and stuff,but now it is 32 pounds and wont play.whats going on? :blink:

If you give it a snack probrably it might play. I find it very underweight. :blink:

30 pounds is the weight it should be at as an adult.Feeding it some snacks would be a good idea.Tamas dont play when they are their minimum weight.

my tama started out at like 2 pounds,now its 30,what happened?

When you feed your tama it gains weight!

I suggest instead of feeding it snacks to fill happy hearts play games with your tama!

Also after you feed your tama play some games with it to get rid of the extra weight!

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me! :D

:wacko: Your tama might be eating too mutch or it might of gained weight when it grew up. :wacko:

my tama started out at like 2 pounds,now its 30,what happened?
As,it changes into each stage, the weight increases. ;)

I believe it is another glitch. I would suggest adult tamagotchis have 32 pounds of weight. 32 is fine, I wouldn't suggest you go any higher :unsure: .

//TL

At each stage of your Tama's life, it's weight increases.

Your Tama says 'no' to games at these weights:

Baby: 5 lb.

Toddler: 12 lb.

Teen: usually 22 lb.

Adult: usually 32 lb.

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi:

O.K. I'm basicly just summarizing what every one else is saying, but here it is:

tamagotchi's gain weight on certain stages. The bare minimum weight for each is this:

baby=5 pounds

todler=10 pounds

teen=20 pounds

adult=30 pounds

some characters are different but most follow that.

Now to play a game you have to be at least 3 pounds overweight for any of these stages to play a game. So babys have to be at least 8 pounds, todlers 13, teens 23, and adults 33. I personally dont' suggest ever feeding your tama when it's not hungry or giving it a snack when it's not unhappy, as this can make it sick and make it not be hungry/unhappy for a long period of time afterwards (and that's boring!). So if I were you I would just wait for it to want to eat something, then feed it, then play some more games.

hope this helps.

i dont know all my tamas were raised on the following diet and they were ok:

baby: 15 lbs.

child: 20 lbs.

i dont know all my tamas were raised on the following diet and they were ok:

baby: 15 lbs.

child: 20 lbs.

teen: 25 lbs.

adult: 30 lbs.

all tamas have minimum weight

Baby: 5kg/lbs

Child: 10kg/lbs to 15kg/lbs

Teen:15kg/lbs to 20kg/lbs

Adult:20kg/lbs to 30 kg/lbs

the tamagotchi wont play if there weight is the same as minumum 1 over minumum and 2 over minumum becasue some games take away 3 kg/lbs

mine

i always kept it at 0 pounds

but one day it turned to an adult it gained 30 punds

I put it on a diet

didnt work

so i over ped it one day cause i was bored to 99 pounds

put it on anothe diet till it wS 75 POUNDS

let it and dont care bout its wieght anymore

now it 74

I think ill put on another diet

Status
Not open for further replies.