Fake tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you by a fake tamagotchi

• Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeh course, there just the same, well a bit different

• Don't know, probbly

• Probbly not

• No way

• They are a rip of

• Are they selling fake tamagotchis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie12

Reaction score
:D [SIZE=21pt]I made this poll while sitting at my friend computer.[/SIZE]

Please vote :) :) :D :lol: :D :ph34r: :D

actuly i think that the fake might work and on e-bay they where cheap :lol:

I would consider buying a fake tama, just not off ebay. I wanna see how dysfunctional it is and whatnot. I'd really like to buy one of those fake touchscreen ones to see how those work. Unforunately, phools on ebay sell them for too much. I don't wanna pay $10 + rediculous Hong Kong/China/Malaysia/Madagascar whatever shipping to get it sent to me. If I could find one for like $5 at a flea market, then I'd snatch it up in an instant. But I'm not gonna deal with ebay to get one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did buy a Fake tama and i didn't no it was and now i feel sorry for my mum paying £5 for it and it was 4 nothing

Yeah I would, infact I already did! I bought a V5 JD but it didnt come yet :blink: . Fake tama's are like Bandai's sortuf. They arnt that bad.

who would EVER want a fake tamagotchi?they perobably do nothing

Fake tamagotchis stink. I got a fake Dinky Dino off of eBay. I was so excited to buy one, so I bought the first one I saw. It's so light and cheap! The keychain broke after a day. The screen sucks, the buttons weren't squishy, they were hard and hard to press, BOO!

im sorry, lol agree, i hate when they sell fakes! I mean if your looking for a fake by anychance Ok, but when people dont know and buy them its so anoying i feel bad for them if they wer elooking for real tams. :lol:

What I would never buy is a cheap fake that's a copy of an existing tama - the original is unrivaled in ruggedness/quality.

BUT I might fall for a "fake" tama that claims to be "more advanced" or has more functions than the current v4.5.

Can't wait till more and more sophisticated tamas appear, that's why. Never saw such a thing though

What I would never buy is a cheap fake that's a copy of an existing tama - the original is unrivaled in ruggedness/quality.BUT I might fall for a "fake" tama that claims to be "more advanced" or has more functions than the current v4.5.

Can't wait till more and more sophisticated tamas appear, that's why. Never saw such a thing though
Have you seen the ones with "touch screens"? I don't remember if they were JD or Llave Animal, but I've seen fakes on eBay that have a special touch screen feature. It looks pretty cool to me, but I never bought one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back