What! this person on ebay is ....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u beleive it!

• WHAT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh, my god!, im buying it

• What r u talkin' 'bout!

• That won't be out for years!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, DUH! Do we need to post every single fake tamagotchi auction?

~*Tamagotchi*~

That is such an obvious fake.. the pictures aren't even the same. And it says VERION 8 instead of VERSION!! HAHAHA... But the sad part is someone will actually buy this and take it to show their friends who will be like "WOW! How'd you get that.." or "YOU'RE SO STUPID! That's not real!"

Edit: Oh good, the auction ended and nobody bought it! YAAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
im going on ebay to look for it now it makes sense but there selling tamagotchi codes i mean how can they do that? *write it on a piece of paper and send it in a envelope pffffft* :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
can you send a picture please because my skl has blocked ebay!!!!!

Is it just me, or does it say Tamagochi?????
Looks to me like it says "tamagotchi." However, it does, as previously mentioned, say "Verion 8." This foible seems to be a constant throughout Fake tama auctions; "Version" is never spelled correctly. The best part, though, is the description offered: "Super function game desire come true."

Just another ripoff to go down in infamy with the rest of 'em.

Is it just me, or does it say Tamagochi?????
tamasrock123
Yuppers... it did say Tamagotchi, and there are also Tamagotchi characters all over the packaging. Good Lord... that has to be a direct breech of copywrite right there. Along with the usage of the name "Tamagotchi" on their packaging. Hopefully BanDai will see some of these and some of the other fakes out there and take action.

I CANT WAIT UNTELL I GET MY V4!!!! i ordered it yesterday, when should i get it?

they are fakes cos I know for a fact that tamagotchi V8 has not been made cos what about V5 and V6 and V7? Were are they??? That isn't even the tamagotchi packet, so bandi did NOT make it. those fakes make me sick :furawatchi:

Why is some in Japenese and some in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Is obvious that its a trick! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back