Help? Does this happen to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrissyD413

Reaction score
Help...............

Does anyone know what this means or do you have this happening too and I am just being too worried??? It even softly beeps when I have the sound off...

I have 2 V3's and the beep QUIETLY...if I put them to my ear i can hear it.

My V4 doesnt do it at all.

Anyone else have this happening???

feel free to email me.

[email protected]

yes that happens to all v3s its just either the clock changing seconds or your tama has a heart beat! v4s dont do it because bandai made them so they wouldnt keep anybody awake. hope i helped! ;)

Yah it happens often when you put it in your ear press the buttons too and it will add to different tones it's kewl

Also, I have noticed that the beeping will be in the tune of the last sound played :p

yes that happens to all v3s its just either the clock changing seconds or your tama has a heart beat! v4s dont do it because bandai made them so they wouldnt keep anybody awake. hope i helped! :)
The heartbeat is peaceful and maje me feel lovely at night while it's sleeping.

Oh and Tama beeps are so loud OMG! I was over at my friend's house for her birthday sleepover; we were playing with Tamas so her brother brought his 3 V4s down to the room we slept in; there was my friend, me, and 2 other girls in the room sleeping; 5 am: evolving beeping of her brother's Tama because he left his Tama down there and every girl in the room woke up! OMG! SO LOUD!

Help...............Does anyone know what this means or do you have this happening too and I am just being too worried??? It even softly beeps when I have the sound off...

I have 2 V3's and the beep QUIETLY...if I put them to my ear i can hear it.

My V4 doesnt do it at all.

Anyone else have this happening???

feel free to email me.

[email protected]
this is called a heartbeat.

Yes this is normal. Think of it as the Tama's "heartbeat". But it's actually the second timer. Nothing to worry about. Actually, it's quite interesting.......

Its the heart beat.

It happens to my v3 aswell.

but v4s have lods packed onit it doesnt have one.

to be sure when it dies put it to your ear and see if it goes: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back