interact

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D well, to each is own i suppose, but your not supposed to put them next to each other. Put them infront of eachother, and it will work better. If it doesn't then you might have a faulty one, cause i have 2, and they talk non stop to each other, and sing songs. I am just tryibg to help, thatis all :D

:angry: well, to each is own i suppose, but your not supposed to put them next to each other. Put them infront of eachother, and it will work better. If it doesn't then you might have a faulty one, cause i have 2, and they talk non stop to each other, and sing songs. I am just tryibg to help, thatis all :)
cool sing songs? that sounds nice mine is rubbish though!!!!!!! it takes ages to turn off even when i make it i have to hold them down 4 ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a lifetime angelgotchi¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I dont have one, but they sound pretty lame to me. I tell ya, Chinese people make better toys than American people do.

me and my friend have an aqua pet so we tought we would see if the advert was right so we turned them on and put them beside each other WHEN HERS MADE A SOUND MINE MADE A SOUNDwow that was fun [SIZE=21pt]not[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Like Totally

Me and my two sisters each have an aquapet. Mine is ok, i suppose. I quickly understood, but i was rather disappointed. When it said they interact, what it means is that one makes a sound, so the other hears as sound and beeps, which triggers off the first one again!

Also, one of my sisters has 'Bunni' and it just will not shut up! No matter what you do, it does its normal little beep for each action, then IT SINGS THE BLUE DANUBE SONG TWICE! It is sooooooooooo annoying, it goes on for ages and there is no way to stop it. Does anyone else's rabbit aquapet do the same, or have we managed to end up with a faulty one?

What is a lifetime angelgotchi¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
its when you give cash to tamatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back