Sign in to follow this  
tama_luva20

OmG!?

Question

:wacko: ok you would never guess wat happend. i was gonna wrap a gift on my version 4 to give to my sister then i was looking in the food to find something to wrap and i saw a ball in my food section! so i exited and i tryed again and it was a ball! i was sure!! so i went forward to see how many there was and there was atleast 30 balls in my food section!!!!! :( :( :angry:
and then the last so called "food" in that section it said soccer and had a picture of a jack in the box! that was soo odd and then it froze then i restarted it :(

11 answers to this question

I've had a similar experience.

I got a "List Full" message when I tried to enter a password, but this was when I had only a few items, foods, and snacks. I went to the Wrap / Trash menu and saw several Ball items and an RC Helicopter in the Snacks list. They were still there after I pressed Reset and selected Download form the menu. The only way I could clear up the problem was to press Reset and select Reset from the menu. Of course, by doing this I lost everything I had up to that point.

[quote name='Squidward is Cool' date='Feb 16 2007, 04:23 PM'] Just curious, can you eat the ball and nothing would happen? [/quote]
well there is a rumor that if you eat the ball you turn into the ball!

Yeah, that's a 'normal' glitch on tams. You just get your tamagotchi to eat the balls. Nothing will happen to your tam. Don't worry.

-kuchipatchi-

That happens alot. ;) Just let your tamagotchi eat the ball, so it'll be gone. I'm sure your tama will be un-fuzzled by teh event. :)

*Tgd*

Thanks. I'm glad to know that. I record everything (except heart losses and getting items and points) in my V4 log. I'll know every character my Tama has become!