OmG!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luva20

Reaction score
:wacko: ok you would never guess wat happend. i was gonna wrap a gift on my version 4 to give to my sister then i was looking in the food to find something to wrap and i saw a ball in my food section! so i exited and i tryed again and it was a ball! i was sure!! so i went forward to see how many there was and there was atleast 30 balls in my food section!!!!! :( :( :angry:

and then the last so called "food" in that section it said soccer and had a picture of a jack in the box! that was soo odd and then it froze then i restarted it :(

I've had a similar experience.

I got a "List Full" message when I tried to enter a password, but this was when I had only a few items, foods, and snacks. I went to the Wrap / Trash menu and saw several Ball items and an RC Helicopter in the Snacks list. They were still there after I pressed Reset and selected Download form the menu. The only way I could clear up the problem was to press Reset and select Reset from the menu. Of course, by doing this I lost everything I had up to that point.

Exactly. Balls have been in my 'Fodd section' before and I believe it is a minor glitch. Like you I had to reset my Tamagotchi, and luckily I have never had the same problem again. :)

-_- 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :rolleyes:

When you feed your tama the ball, it changes into a basket looking thing and it eats it with no problem. That's what happens on mine.

Yeah, that's a 'normal' glitch on tams. You just get your tamagotchi to eat the balls. Nothing will happen to your tam. Don't worry.

-kuchipatchi-

That happens alot. ;) Just let your tamagotchi eat the ball, so it'll be gone. I'm sure your tama will be un-fuzzled by teh event. :)

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back