What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea_Pig_Lover

Reaction score
Well I like this guy (We'll call him L), anyway, L is very nice. I haven't told my friends I have a crush on him. They all hate him and his friend (call him N) because they think they are always late on purpose, and they act all stuck up, but L has changed LOTS since he became friends with N. L has just changed so he can fit in with N. He was basically the only guy he new at the first day.

Well I think he might kinda like me. He always glances at me during classes. Sometimes he goes off in a trance (half sleep, half daydream, half blank mind) at random points during the lessons when he's ooking at me. No not when someone drules and goes "arhhhhhhhhhhhh, blllb blllb" He's not like that at all.

If I tell my friends that I LIKE him, they will either go "What? Why'd ya do that?" or "L is a ************ (I've put a random amount of * so you know) or they will not say anything and walk away and ignore me for the rest of my high school years.

I don't know what to do. If I tell him my friends will know and tease me and stuff like that, but if I don't tell he will never know how I feel. What should I do?!

I think you should tell your friends how you feel, and if they leave you then they are not true friends!! true friends will stick by you whatever you do! Ok, thats the friends over and 'N' try and catch him all alone at break time and like start being all friendly and compliment him and stuff but dont ask him out wait untill he does!! hope that helped!

Im sorry if it goes horribly wrong but its worked for me! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back