Photo
- - - - -

Tama bed times?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Phantom of the Shrub

• phantom-of-the-shrub user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:25 PM ( #1 )

I wasn't completely sure where to post this, but I figured this was the right place.

Now this is odd! My litttle Erik, who is a Maskutchi, seems to go to sleep at 10:15 P.M. Now, don't tamagotchis usually go to sleep on the hour? I don't know why he does this exactly... He has been accidently paused a couple times, and he was started past 8:00 P.M., so maybe that has something to do with it? There's nothing wrong, but why 10:15? XP

Replies

Views

Started

27 Aug 2004

Last Post

29 Aug 2004

Bubb

• bubb user photo

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:33 PM ( #2 )

I dont know But mine Sleeps 12pm(or so) - 8pm. All i did was pause while I was sleeping(it was ANOYING me at the Baby stage).

poison_orchid

• poison-orchid user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:28 AM ( #3 )

ive heard people talking about pausing their tama's ......but what do youmean/how do you do it ?

Phantom of the Shrub

• phantom-of-the-shrub user photo

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:53 AM ( #4 )

ive heard people talking about pausing their tama's ......but what do youmean/how do you do it ?

The Tama Connections have this nifty pause feature where you hold down A and press B. :unsure: The other versions don't have it, but you can "pause" it also by going to the clock and putting it on "Set" (Pressing A and C at the same time). The other pause is better though; it's doesn't screw with the time.

Err, do I make sense? I'm not the best at explaining stuff clearly. XP

Bubb

• bubb user photo

Posted 28 August 2004 - 12:44 PM ( #5 )

I FIXED MINE!!!!! I just had the time wrong! I had it at 11:41 PM not AM :unsure:

shadow lad

• shadow-lad user photo

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:45 PM ( #6 )

you pause by pushing the left and middle buttons at the same time :D

meef

• meef user photo

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:24 PM ( #7 )

I wasn't completely sure where to post this, but I figured this was the right place.

Now this is odd! My litttle Erik, who is a Maskutchi, seems to go to sleep at 10:15 P.M. Now, don't tamagotchis usually go to sleep on the hour? I don't know why he does this exactly... He has been accidently paused a couple times, and he was started past 8:00 P.M., so maybe that has something to do with it? There's nothing wrong, but why 10:15? XP

at least your Maskutchi goes to sleep at a decent time!!!
My nieces' Maskutchi goes to sleep at 11pm! :angry: