I need help, ASAP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What version do you have? A lot of the older versions have it and it is supposed to represent the tamagotchi heart beat. Although it is very cute, it also sucks your batteries dry pretty quickly.

My V2 did... I am fairly sure that the new V4s don't have a heart beat... not sure about V3. However, it doesn't really matter, it is normal. :blink: Just be aware that your battery life will be signifcantly shortened by its presence.

But Bell-Spourt, when I turn my Tama's sound off, it goes something like this:

tick tick tick

But when the sound is on, it goes:

beep beep beep

Help!

*EDIT* Well, I checked it, and when the sound was off, it made a beeeeeep, beeeep sound, and the "heart-beat" sounds like it's changing, and it's scaring me to death!! I'm so worried about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 9 v1s. They all do that. I have 2 v2s. they all do that too. i have 5 v3s. they all do that. I have 1 v4. It DOESN't do that. What you are talking about is normal. Unless, its a v4 :angry:

Ok, as long as I know a V3 does it, I'm safe. I'll listen to my friend's ,too! That should help a little...

In the meanwhile...I am sick, and thanks to all!

I wish the best!,

With all do respect,

Mametchi_411 :D

Ive noticed that ever since Ive had my V1!!!!! Taht's normal, if you notice it beeps whenever it moves. V4's dont beep much though. You might also notice that when it has a baby the beeps are longer. When your in the time screen you just hear the clock ticking! It's interesting.

If you have version 3 or earlier, this is normal. The tamagotchi will always make that faint beeping sound when you hold it up to your ear. On my v4, I just checked and I don't hear anything. I heard that it is suppost to be the heartbeat of the tamagotchi, or something like that.

All of my tamas do that (I don't have a V4, yet). It does sound like a heartbeat, and your tama is not going to explode.

It's perfectly normal.

*~Jess~*

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have version 3 or earlier, this is normal. The tamagotchi will always make that faint beeping sound when you hold it up to your ear. On my v4, I just checked and I don't hear anything. I heard that it is suppost to be the heartbeat of the tamagotchi, or something like that.
yeah, V4's don't have it. Maybe it's to save on batt's(batteries) or somethin'! (batts stands for batteries!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back