HOW DO U COLLECT YOUR TAMAS...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTamaGotPunked

Reaction score
HOW DO U COLLECT UR TAMAS SALARY AND IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR A V4 TAM THEN PM IT TO ME OR POST IR HERE COZ I ONLY GOT MINE 5 DAYS AGO AND IT IS REALLY NEW AND CONFUSING TO ME! THNX :( :( :(

Just ask us what you don't get.

Salary?

Q: Do you mean "How Do I earn Points"

A: Play games, open items like a shovel, and when your tamagotchi is old he/she will get a job and everyday you will be payed.

You may find some good info on the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks Section". :wub:

At the beginning of each day, your tamagotchi will get paid once. Just go to "work" and you should see a Nazotchi reveal a bag of points, and pay your tama on how much work it has done.

Good luck! :(

At the beginning of each day, your tamagotchi will get paid once. Just go to "work" and you should see a Nazotchi reveal a bag of points, and pay your tama on how much work it has done.Good luck! :(
Yep! :furawatchi:

At the beginning of each day, you'll be paid a salary. Depending on where your tamagotchi works, the amount will vary. Just click on "Work" and you should get paid. :(

*Tgd*

Also It depends on how much you go to work each day! :( (Sorry If somebody said this already).

When you see the AWAY sign press the B button.

Nazotchi = :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back