Please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marielg98775

Reaction score
How old will my mimitchi become a oldtimer? It's nine and had 10 matchmaker visits while I said no!

How old will my mimitchi become a oldtimer? It's nine and had 10 matchmaker visits while I said no!
It should be an old timer in a few days, don't worry. (It can't have had ten matchmaker visits if it's only nine, unless you've fiddled with the clock a bit..)

it should turn into an old timer when your mimitchi is 11-13. :wub:

Well actually I had a oldie.

Make sure you refused the matchmake over 9 times and around age 10 it should turn into a oldie. Just wait, and fiddling with the clock is going to nothing :wub: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I fiddled the clock so the matchmaker would come! And in tama-zone they said 13-20! Oh yeah, I don't pause it, if I do only 1 hour at most!

Oh ya, and now it's 10 years old and still being visited by the matchmaker!

If you have fiddled with the clock, I found it takes a couple days more. Mine came when I was 10-13. You must refuse the matchmaker at least 9-10 times. Just pe patient. It will come faster if you don't pause or change the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back