How long do you have to wait for the adut to leave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clo7r

Reaction score
My Boy Gozaruchi called Jelly.....Just had a baby boy! How long do you have to wait for the adult to leave on version 4?

You will wait 2 days and one night. On the second night right at midnight (12:00am) it should get up and look at the baby for 3 minutes. Then open its mouth 2 or 3 times and it will fly up in the air. Then at whatver time the parent wakes up, thats when the new genoration starts.

Or, after the first night, on the second day, you can set the time to 11:59pm and wait one minute. Sometimes it doesn't work the first time, if it doesn't, wait about an hour and do it again. Once the parent flies away, set the time to (whatever time the parent woke up at) and you'll start the new genoration!

Hope I helped!

~*Tamagotchi*~

After 2 nights, the parent will leave and the next generation begins. If you don't want to wait, set the clock to 1 day ahead and at 11:59pm and wait 1 minute. The parent will dissapear fight in front of your eyes. Then fast forward to the time a baby wakes up-(8:00am) and see your baby, the next generation. :huh:

My Boy Gozaruchi called Jelly.....Just had a baby boy! How long do you have to wait for the adult to leave on version 4?
(Quoted from another topic just like this)

Well, clo7r, you really want to know? :huh: Here you go:

The parents leave at midnight after they've been with the baby for at least 24 hours-after you had your tamagotchi unpaused for at least 24 hours, set the time to 11:59 P.M. and wait a minute. The light should turn on and the parent should be next to the sleeping baby. Wait a few more minutes - be patient! Soon, the parent will float up out of the screen to "Tamagotchi Planet" You took care of your character well!

Then, when you turn the time to 9:00 A.M. or in the morning - if the baby does not wake up turn the time to later that morning. You'll be able to name the baby and the tamagotchi will tell you if the character baby is a Girl or a Boy. I hope it is clear now!

Are you happy?

-Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back