Old Timer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:lol: Hi! I and my friend have a tamagotchi problem. Well, it all started two months ago when I missed the matchmaker and mine turned an old timer. Then I got my friend to turn his into an old timer, and our got married.

Happy Days...........un tell......this morning when we named ours, and they were babies. I had breakfest and when I looked down at my tama.....IT WAS AN OLD TIMER! Than I freaked, called my friend, and he said same with his! So now I'm stuck with a stupid old timer agian! Please Help!

Thanks!

Judie[/size]

I your friend has a diffrent gender you can mate them again. Or if you have another friend with an oldie.

Otherwise it just has to die.

It might be just a glitch or you might need to reset the tamagotchi.

Did you ever debug or ever fool around with the computer chip in the tamagotchi?

- If yes, you might have messed up the tamagotchi and you can never fix it or you might need to just reset it. :lol:

You might want to reseat it and download, it migth be back to normale...or ealse you stuk with a oldie.

It is NOT really an old Timer :huh:

When two old timers marry and have a baby it is ALWAYS a boy and the character always changes into "Oyajitchi" - straight from the baby stage.

You can treat it like an Adult - and mate it with a femal adult tama :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back