Zoria's Official Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Lets try this again. I guess last time it didn't go as well as it could have.... Oh well! I am going to play as the main character in each game....

[SIZE=12pt]Pokemon Blue Rescue Team[/SIZE]

Hello, I am Cnau. I am a squirtle, soon to be Wartortle, and I am on my way to see Rayquaza. Leading a rescue team is hard. We own a terriotry in which is very large; Mountain, lakes and rivers, dry and cracked lands.... I live in my own den. It has a mailbox outside it...and it is on the edge of our territory. We have many Pokemon on our rescue team, but sooo much land! We could all live in one part happily. Rescue team Riverclan is used to water, so we have plenty of water all over our territory. Even in the mountains.... anyways, we keep dying when we try to defeat Rayquaza....

Charcoal speaking! Bleep bleep.... XD Anyways, me and Cnau beat up Rayquaza, and he stopped the asteroid. We almost died, and... I can't believe gengar saved Cnau! Cnau almost returned to being human...then....he came back! I...don't know how. His dream was to have huge pumps oh his back like Blastoise. And he got his dream! In whiscash's pond, a hole broke. He went twice, and now he's a Blastoise. Me? I need to go up ONE more level.... I'm a Charmeleon. I wanna be a Charizard, able to soar as high as the sun goes! Anyways... Me and Cnau decided we take turns being leaders. /I/ am the current leader, trying to evolve into Charizard. *sigh* We also got some new friends, Rin the Rattata and Beld the Beldum... hmm...

We are training the whole team to level 20... suu.... *sigh*

BZZ...BZZ...I AM CHINOOK THE MAGNEMITE. EXCUSE MY LOUD AND ANNOYING VOICE. I AM HELPING ZORIA TRAIN SENTA THE SENTRET. BZZ..BZZ... I AM ALSO GETTING TRAINED. ZORIA WANTS A FURRET AND A TRAPINCH. WHY? TRAPINCHES ARE ANNOYING. SHE ALSO SAID I AM GONNA BE LATE IN EVOLUTION...BZZ...BZZ.

Latest posts

Back