your the best if you answer this Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The adult leaves the next night at midnight

unless you pause it

so dont pause it

unless u want the adlut there for longer

YES IM THE BEST

COOL! I"M THE BEST!

Well it's normally 24hrs OF HIM BEING AWAKE after the baby was born. That does not include when he is asleep or paused. Your adult will leave at midnight.

I don't know why everything is midnight! Why can't it be 11pm or 6am or something like that? They have to make it like a fairy tale don't they!?

Hope I helped

*~Jess~*

The parents leave at midnight after they've been with the baby for at least 24 hours-after you had your tamagotchi unpaused for at least 24 hours, set the time to 11:59 P.M. and wait a minute. The light should turn on and the parent should be next to the sleeping baby. Wait a few more minutes - be patient! Soon, the parent will float up out of the screen to "Tamagotchi Planet" You took care of your character well!

Then, when you turn the time to 9:00 A.M. or in the morning - if the baby does not wake up turn the time to later that morning. You'll be able to name the baby and the tamagotchi will tell you if the character baby is a Girl or a Boy. I hope it is clear now!

-Cotton :huh:

hey I was the best first(sits on the ground and pouts like a 2 year old)

JK

awwwwwww thx

now lets stop spamming

not trying to be mean

trying to not get into trouble

the adult leaves the day after you have the baby (or 2 days after you egt your baby)

It's not 24 hours otherwise it would leave at midday

If your tama has had the baby for a WHOLE day (AFTER 24 Hours)

When it's Mid-Night after the 24Hours, The Adult Will leave the baby...all alone :nyatchi:

Notice how everybody flocks to the topic when given the feeling of 'the best'? ;)

Usually the adult will leave 2 nights after the baby is born. This may vary; depending on if you/how you paused your tamagotchi. ;)

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the adult leaves after about 3-4 days

What kind of tama do you have ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!i'M THE BEST OF ALL!!!

The time the tama's parents leaves is in about about 2 days.Like evrybody else said,you can make the parent stay longer,but that would only be delaying your new baby's growth.

:furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure:

*sigh* Everyone keeps repeating stuff that's already been said, just to be "The Best"- please stop all the nonsense- there is no "best person" on tamatalk! :) You're all awsome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back