omg cousin how could you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafox

Reaction score
My cousin put his tamagotchi in the FREEZER and now it's frozen help him please ,because I got it for him/paid for it with my allowence why?because he wanted one sooooooo badly ! :p B) :furawatchi: :) :D

Lol, why did he put it in the freezer anyway?

And sorry, I think his Tamagotchi is messed up now. ^_^

lol, I think that the tamagotchi is broken from the freezing temperatures, but try letting it thaw(lol) ^_^ and letting it dry and see if it works. Try putting in a new battery and resetting it.

Anyway, Why did he put it in the freezer in the first place?

That's strange. Why would he put it in the freezer? I would let it thaw out or warm it up in your hand. Like vince730 said... try replacing the battery and resetting it. If that doesn't work, then try leaving alone for a while. I hope it works again! That's not fair that you spent that money from your own allowance for him just to put it in the freezer.

yeah.. kinda odd. if he wanted one so badly, why did he put it in the freezing temp?

sorry about it though.... good luck ;)

I think he did it because they wanted to recharge the tamagotchi batteries.... I tried this before with the batteries and it does not work. Let it dry out.

Hope It works again! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like Locky458 said, sometimes people put batteries in the freezer to try and recharge them. Obviously this guy wasn't thinking clearly and didn't just take the battery out of the Tama first. If that was what he was trying to accomplish, he was being incredibly lazy. Try to warm the Tama up a bit, like put it in between some blankets or something or you can warm it under your armpit if you can stand the cold. The try and see if it works after replacing the battery and resetting it. If it doesn't work, take it back to wherever you got it and lie and say it was defective. They'll give you a refund as long as you have the receipt.

lol why would he put it in the freezer i remeber i left my tamas in the van while it was like really cold and we went to a restraunt and when i got back out they pixlz were like really faded when the warmed up the pixlz got dark again so just warm it up and it should work again

I agree, he probaly heard the trick about putting the battery in the freezer to recharge, but you are suppost to take it out first(lol). I've tried it and it dosen't work, it just waists time. When I tried itm, it worked in the tamagotchi for about 1 minute and then went out again. Total waist of time!! :huh:

Wow! I agree maybe you should let it thaw and change the batterie. That may help! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
if thawing dosen't work, probaly the computer chip in the tamagotchi is broken and you will have to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back