Login password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
My computer doesn't let me use tamatown, so my friend offered to do it for me on his computer, problem is, where can I find my login and logout passwords? ^_^

V4 I presume? Go to the little heart icon and select "PC." It'll give you a password. Enter it on TamaTown. When you logout, TamaTown will give you a logout password. Then press "A" (the first button) on your Tamagotchi and it will change from the login screen and ask you to put in the logout password.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Also, when in TamaTown, DON'T DO ANYTHING ON YOUR TAMAGOTCHI UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO LOG OUT. It's dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
go to the pc icon under the connection/communication menu. Type the password into the prompt on the website. Do not touch the screen until you are ready to leave. Then push the logout button in the corner of the screen on the website and press a on your tama and then enter the password you got and you should recieve all the points you recievd in TamaTown. Helpful? ^_^ :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back