I WANT A MIMITCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know how to get a mimitchi??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• definatly

• I get him all the time!!! :D :D

• Why do I care??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimitchi on the V4, right. The main thing is, it has to be a girl (If it were a boy and you followed this info, it would be a mametchi). The V4 works on genders :angry: . Now, if you take good care of your girl, and make its intellegence points higher than the fashion and kindness points, you should get a fine mimitchi :D ;) :wacko: :huh:

Farfetched is right.

The only thing to add.

The teen and adult characters are arranged in three groups, so that you need a Ringotchi or Young Mimitchi teen for a Mimitchi adult

It is very unlikely that you'll get a Mimitchi from any of the other female teen characters (Young Memetchi / Ichigotchi or Young Dorotchi/Nikatchi)

It's kinda wierd, but my tama just evolved into a Mimitchi.

But, mine is a boy which means it should be a Mametchi.

How do you explain that??? :huh: ;) I have a v4 and don't say "are you sure that you have a mametchi and don't know it", because I am sure it is a Mimitchi.

And, I'm assuming were talking about a v4. But anyway, I actually never had a mimitchi before but I got a good number of skill points in each category and and I did let the meters drop below more than 1 heart less sometimes, but I tried to be as good to it as possible, I was actually trying to get a Mametchi, but oh well. I hope this helps and you get a Mimitchi. :D

Mimitchi on the V4, right. The main thing is, it has to be a girl (If it were a boy and you followed this info, it would be a mametchi). The V4 works on genders :huh: . Now, if you take good care of your girl, and make its intellegence points higher than the fashion and kindness points, you should get a fine mimitchi :D :huh: :huh: :huh:
IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! That is NOT TRUE! I had a Mametchi on my V4 and it was a girl and I also had a Mimitchi and it was a boy.

THAT STUPID RUMOR IT NOT TRUE!!

~*Tamagotchi*~

i heard you had to eat bread nothing but bread .... or was that some other one ..... no wait i think it was the dog one :lol:

You only have to eat bread all the time with the V2. But with V3 and V4, it gives you several meal and snack choices to create a varied diet for your Tamagotchi, though I don't think what it eats affects if it will be a Mimitchi or not. :huh:

I got a Mimitchi and here is what I had:

-Higher intellengence points

-Played games instead of feeding snacks when in need of HAPPY hearts

-Never let the hearts drop below 2

I really hope this helped and good luck on getting a Mimitchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back