HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Reaction score
I have a baby boy right now and I wanted him to grow up to be a Kuchiputchi :D . What do I do to make him that?

It HAS to be on an odd-numbered generation. You know...1, 3, 5, 7, etc. First, get a toddler. It doesn't matter if it's a Marutchi or a Kinakomotchi. If it's a Marutchi, it will probably become a Hinotamatchi. If it's a Kinakomotchi, it will most likely be an Ichigotchi. Now, you HAVE to get either Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi for this to work. Once you notice one or two hearts missing from EACH happy/hungry meter, leave it there for fifteen minutes, then fill them up. Keep doing this and generally just be a little bit forgetful of your Tama.

Did I help?

well der ....but you might want to wait until it turns into a faceless angel then feed it

When it turns into a faceless angel it is dead. Hello and you can't feed it. Everyone knows that!

no when its a faceless angel it is called a deadotchi it is very rare you may want to take my advice

NO IT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAPPENS TO EVERY TAMAGOTCHI!

haha it's dead it's the curse i give to every1 that argues with me

What is your problem?Why do you have to annoy blondie?What did she ever do to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Blondie .... I have a Kuchipatchi right now....I started with a Marutchi....then got a Ufotchi...then Kuchipatchi....Mrs. Busybody came by yesterday at age 6 and now I have a baby boy. By the way, I gave my characters good care but not perfect. I played with them a lot so the weight was kept low. Let me know how you do. :mellow:

Blondie my 3rd generation Tama, Leon, became a Kuchipatchi. What I did was after he was a Hinotamatchi, I kept his hearts half-full and gave him full discipline. Hope this helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back