hearts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudegirl626

Reaction score
;)

Ok, a few days ago I opened the shop on my tama and there was a heart in the store. I just bought it and it turned out to be food. My tama ate it but nothing cool happened. So I waited 4 another shop stock 2 come up- and the heart came back!!! I resetted the shop a million times and each time the heart popped up in the first slot and it was 150 gp!!! Wats up??

Its chocolate. Nothing special, its not rare so its not a surprise you keep getting it.

Regardless, its not rare. Nothing is wrong with your shop, just skip it and it will eventually change.

Sometimes that happens. it has happened to me before. Just wait a couple of days and it should go away. Either that or download the tamagotchi and see if that works or reset it, but i would not recommend not doing that because you will loose all memory and will be a baby again.

OK I will do that because I am doing that anyway next week.

Thanks sooo much!!!!!

It is a chocolate heart. There is nothing wrong with your shop so don't worry. Maybe it's something for Valentine's Day.
GGNS :huh:
Spot on :huh:

The chocolate heart tends to be in stock in the Tamagotchi shops around the middle of February - right around St Valentine's Day :huh:

:huh: Ok, a few days ago I opened the shop on my tama and there was a heart in the store. I just bought it and it turned out to be food. My tama ate it but nothing cool happened. So I waited 4 another shop stock 2 come up- and the heart came back!!! I resetted the shop a million times and each time the heart popped up in the first slot and it was 150 gp!!! Wats up??
Nothing special happens when you eat it;it's just a special food you can only get around valentines day. :huh:

:huh: Ok, a few days ago I opened the shop on my tama and there was a heart in the store. I just bought it and it turned out to be food. My tama ate it but nothing cool happened. So I waited 4 another shop stock 2 come up- and the heart came back!!! I resetted the shop a million times and each time the heart popped up in the first slot and it was 150 gp!!! Wats up??
Nothing special happens when you eat it;it's just a special food you get around valentines day. :huh:

i double posted? weird, sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back