v4.5 picture!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute! Does it come with the stand in the picture? I am so totally getting one! I hope they come out soon! When is the V4.5 Tamagotchi's release date? Do you know?

I dunno, Im so happy my Bdays in March because It would probably be out by then :D

Cute! Does it come with the stand in the picture? I am so totally getting one! I hope they come out soon! When is the V4.5 Tamagotchi's release date? Do you know?
Well i dont know the EXACT date, but i know it is around fall 2007.

i made a topic about it here but it said it had to be preiveiwed by a mod it might even be a uratama lol ;)

v4.5They look like the uratama
Thank you for sharing- nyatchi_chan. Looks like that is the 'kit' Bandai is going to sell for the computer decorating, (i.e. Key pad, Computer CD, and Screen Savers + Desk Tops.) :)

Sounds like Bandai has the year all planned out. :) I can't wait!

Tama-Love

Oh! I'm excited! *saves money*...

Crap...I hope my mom lets me spend on it. Ahaha, "Another tamagotchI?!" Is gonna be her expression.

bamcr

awesome~~ hat looks sooo cute~! i want one for all the pc stuff cause i'm a pc geek! lol!

i can't wait lol i'll ask jameschamplin1 to get a pic of the girlz connect

BanDai said that the v4.5 is coming out in fall 2007

too bad, after my birthday :(

Aww. That was so sweet of you to show us that. I love your computer or who that is. I love it, It's so pretty. The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5 looks cool, thanks for showing us that.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol there has been another rumor going that its coming in summer according to my friends info and him

Also I think it might be out in summer as another report says:
About Tamagotchi Connection

Originally launched in 1997, the egg-shaped Tamagotchi – which simulates the life cycle of a real pet – went on to sell more than 40 million units worldwide and created a brand new toy category within the industry. Bandai America reintroduced the brand in 2004 with a new and highly popular infrared technology "connection" feature, thereby creating stronger-than-ever consumer demand among young kids and adults alike.

The new Tamagotchi Connection includes an ever-expanding assortment of design styles, the most games ever (20 games), 21 more characters (for a total of 53), and even more collectible souvenirs than before (144 total). V4/V4.5 builds on the play pattern of the very first virtual pet by letting owners connect their Tamagotchi with others – regardless of which version they have – via the infrared technology. The toys also have a snazzy new look, with a colorful ball on the antenna's end, and come in a redesigned package.

Tamagotchi Connection V4 debuted in January at all major retailers nationwide with a SRP of $14.99. Gotchi GearTM lanyards, charms and Pet Pouches also debuted with a SRP of $4.99 - $7.99. Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 debuts in July, with the Character Plush, Decoration Kits and PC Accessory Packs (SRP of $4.99 - $34.99) coming as well. For more information about Tamagotchi, please visit https://www.Tamagotchi.com.

About Bandai America Incorporated

A leader in introducing Japanese toy trends to the United States, Bandai America Incorporated is a subsidiary of NAMCO BANDAI Holdings (USA) Inc., a new joint entity that resulted from the integration of Namco Ltd. and Bandai Co. Ltd. of Japan. Global interests encompass five strategic business units: toys and hobby (toys, models, apparel and sundries), amusement facilities, game content (home and arcade console gaming), mobile content, and visual and music content (including home entertainment). Bandai America is the manufacturer and master toy licensee of some of the most popular brands in children's toys and entertainment today, including Power Rangers, Ben 10, Team Galaxy, Tamagotchi and Girlz Connect. The company is headquartered in Cypress, California and information is available at https://www.Bandai.com.

its really interesting since it looks very much like an Uratama, I wonder if it has a blue pixels or not :(

but either way, its really interesting

Oh, so THAT'S what they meant by "decorations for your desktop" (meaning the mousepad)

That is just TOO CUTE. The Gotchi stand! I MUST HAVE ITTT!!!

It does kinda look like Uratama...and Bandai did say the PC pack would come with a special Tama V4.5...maybe this is what they meant? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back