WHat Happened?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justwonderin52

Reaction score
my tama... reset(?) on valentines day. it was full grown adult and somewhere along the drive to my gf's house it turned into a toddler but for some reason it has the same name, time, and user name as my last one that dissapeared but my old one is in its history... anybody know exactly what happened?

:)

Wow, that's a big glitch. No, sorry, I do not know what happened but what you could so is press reset and then download, it may get your adult Tamagotchi back. :)

yeh im thinking it accidentally got reset and downloadd in your pocket or something

my tama... reset(?) on valentines day. it was full grown adult and somewhere along the drive to my gf's house it turned into a toddler but for some reason it has the same name, time, and user name as my last one that dissapeared but my old one is in its history... anybody know exactly what happened?
:)
This is most definetly a glitch, but I have a question is your tamagotchi a V1,V2,V3 or V4? Because then I might be able to find out what is wrong because I have had every single version from V1 and I just got V4 a couple of days ago so I have 3 V1s,2 V2s,2 V3s and 2 V4s well actually the second one is my sisters but I guess you could say that I had them and the third V1 was my other sisters but she lost intrest in them. ;)

well it kept my old adult in family history and all of his info is there so it didnt get restarted and i just looked at it and it kept all the same basic info that you would normally enter when you get a new egg... its a v4

That's really weird. I'm sorry, but I don't know the cause of your problem. From your above post it sounds like your old Tamagotchi suddenly died and was replaced with a younger one with all of the same information. Big glitch, lol. :)

i understand why you would say it died but if so how come the "dead" tama is in the family history?

Sounds like a reset and download gone wrong turning out in a glitch. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened.

Justwonderin52- If your Tamagotchis dies and the reset one has the same name as the one that died, the one that died will be in your history list.

wow lol freaky and i feal sorry for you since it reset all over again i'd die if my tama did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back