HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
OK. My tamagotchi Cupid turned into a hidatchi yesterday. Then, the batterries went out after I connected it to my brother's gozarutchi. My mom bought some batterries and we put them back in that afternoon at 3:30. I clicked download when I saw the egg. The next afternoon, I looked on my friends list. I had 3 smileys with ____ the gozarutchi. (My brother thought it would be cool if he didn't name it ;) ) I connected ours once. I thought something was odd when my healthy care hidatchi left to the other screen with a squiggle instead of a puff. It left back to my screen though with a puff like normal. TamaMum had said that healthy characters should leave the screen with a puff (see link on siggie). I believed her because that had always happened 2 me. I connected ours again. Mine was a girl and ___ was a boy. I connected ours again, but this time was SO strange. They were looking around all scared one side, the next, one side, the next. This never happened before, I have married tamas 2 other times! Then, ___ went to Cupid's screen and a heart came up. I was so surprised! Next thing I new, ___ left and Cupid shook the baby out!!! :D It was a girl. This was so weird. I'll list why:

1-My tama was 3 years old

2-Ours were only good friends. They had 2 smiles and 2 hearts.

3-They went from 3 smileys, connected 2ce, and then they married.

4-Mine wasn't an adult for at least a day becuz the batterries went out.

PLEASE HELP. THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE! I AM SO CONFUSED!

///Matchy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I say this a lot but there is a certain type of batterie you put in the tamagotchi. You may have bought the wrong type of batterie!

Nope, it's the same batterrie. It wouldn't work at all with the wrong kind and I'm pretty sure it was the right kind. It was the same size and it looked the same. My mom wrote down the kind of batterrie when my dad called her on her cell phone. Then, she found it, so....

I agree. It most likly is a glitch, i don't think it had to do with the battery.

But hey, on the bright side, you got another baby! :furawatchi:

There are different numbers on the batterie. That makes it different. That what I mean. :D But maybe it's a glitch! :huh:

That happened to me once.It's a glitch.I think....I'm not sure....should

I stop doing dots?Yes? Ok.Except when they looked scared,

LIZZY was holdong her baby reeeeeeeeeeeally tight, and the

Gozarutchi started playing with swords!

Weird, I'snt it?

That happened to me once.It's a glitch.I think....I'm not sure....should I stop doing dots?Yes? Ok.Except when they looked scared,

LIZZY was holdong her baby reeeeeeeeeeeally tight, and the

Gozarutchi started playing with swords!

Weird, I'snt it?
Huh?

What I mean is my tama wasn't old enough 2 B married & it did.

And our tamas weren't even in ♥. They just had 2 smiles & 2 hearts.

I connected them 3 times from 3 smileys. On the 3rd time, they married.

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Maybe this will help. Our tamas now have 4 ♥s. I connected them 2ce after they had 2 [SIZE=17pt]☺[/SIZE]s and 2 [SIZE=17pt]♥[/SIZE]s. I done present. Mine is supposed 2 leave 2night, but I'm gonna wait & pause it.

///Matchy :)

Did you check it every time afterward if not they might of just ended up liking each others.

Thats what happened to mine the dad JoeJr and the mon Tam! did they had to little girls (that are still wth there parents). There names are going to be Amy and Anny. Get this though mine has apointy head and hers has a round head ain't that strange? (yes i am a southern belle!) :wacko: i justlike that one

Maybe because downloading stops you from the last major event, this seems uncommon.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back