Help Identify my rare tama please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gemmstoned

Reaction score
Hi all

I just bought a connextion v2 this weekend. It was a baby, then turned into a ringotchi (the apple shaped one) and now its turned into something i cannot find a name of. I have tried everywhere, including all the growth charts on tamalove...

Heres a discription....

a normal body slim and not fat and white

the head is big and white, the eyes are on top of the head like a frog and the mouth is just a big wiggly line across its head...

the eyes are too white lumps on the top of his head and the eyes are two black blobs inside the lumps.

do you have any ideas? or know anywhere where I could find out?

thanks a lot

Gem x

yes it i a 'idon'tknowwhattypeoftamagotchiitisgotchi' it is a bit obvious

That's not very helpful! Don't be a smarty pants!! This site is for friends and should be friendly advice, not rubbish!!

yes it i a 'idon'tknowwhattypeoftamagotchiitisgotchi' it is a bit obvious
That's not it! God stop giving out stupid things!

That's not very helpful!  Don't be a smarty pants!! This site is for friends and should be friendly advice, not rubbish!!
*removed by jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i will try tobe more helpfull

haha got 'x keys'

i want to be stewie he gets to play with guns

Look at my avatar, i did this on Paint its just a quick sketch of what my tama looks like. Does anybody know what it is???????

I like your picture, it is very realistic.It's a debug character and it [SIZE=21pt]dosen't[/SIZE] have an official name

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but I have two tamas, and they both turned into the thing that you desribed.

They were very odd looking.

It was very disconcerting.

If anyone tells you what it is, could you tell me?

Evangeline Lyoko

Very good drawing of your tamagotchi ;) .It`s a kaerutchi.Thanks for making it so clear (it`s so hard to make tamas)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back