The Adventures of my V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Maguire

Reaction score
Bonni was born on Thursday February 15th, 2007. She started off as a Shirotsubutchi and grew happily into a Mizutamatchi. Bonni started to gain alot of weight around this time, since she was a growing girl. I tried my best to try and keep her weight down, however I couldn't. She just kept on eating, and eating. She reached an astonishing 50 pounds! A little while after, Bonni evolved into a Young Memetchi. She managed to lose some of her weight, however she is still and probably always will be a big girl. A little while later she evolved into a Ponytchi.

Today Bonni is managing to lose a little bit of weight each day. She is currently at 45 pounds, and is playing lots of games and visiting the TamaMall often to try and lose that weight. A little while more, and she can finally get her first job.

I just spent about 40 minutes playing tons of games with Bonni. I got her down to a weight of 35 pounds. She is also now three years old.

Bonni's pencil (intelligence) is now at 52 points, her sparkle (style) is now at 28, and her flower (level of kindness). So, I hope in the next day she will be able to get a job since her intelligence has surpassed 50 points.

Back