Differnt beeping noises?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSparke

Reaction score
My two V4s, blue wave and glow in the dark make different toned beeps. One is higherpitched than the other. Even when doing the same hting, like pressing the a button. Anyone else have this happen?

That happens to my 2 V3's. I think maybe each Tamagotchi has one very small difference or something. Another theory is maybe the battery in one of them has less/more juice in them than the other.

good observation though! :angry:

Ah, thanks. But the batteries are the same. I got them on the same day and pulledthe tabs about ten seconds apart.

Does one have a low battery? I know my v3 started not making its normal sounds when the battery was low. Instead of waiting for the battery icon I changed the battery and it was fine after that.

oh, so maybe my first theory was right :D . I would say that one could be older than the one and there are some differences on the sound since the other one is so worn and played a lot (that's how my V3 is to the other) But it sounds like your's, DragonSparke, were activated on the same day.

*nodnod* They were. I think it's kind of cute, each tama is unique. :3

I wouldn't worry about it. :) It's like the same with my Version 3 & Version 4. :wub:

If you think about it, wouldn't it be kinda hard for BanDai to make Tamagotchi's have the exact same beeping tone? I think it is totally unique for the Tamagotchi. It's like a different tone of voice for them. :)

There is nothing to worry about. This happened with my V1 and V3. Also my friend's V4 is very high pitched and has a very different beeping sound than mine. I guess some of them are like that. I mean, you can't have the exact same beep for every Tama. Don't worry about it.

Yes it has happened to me before. I think cause they are a little different. Hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back