Furby EMERGENCY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetheart426

Reaction score
I was sittin on the bed watchin tv and I pulled the covers up cause I was cold. I accedentally knocked over my furby with the covers. It woke up so i figured Id play with it. I tickled it then it said weeeee. I thought to my self " thats weird" so I tickled it again and it maid a strange noise. It sounded like it was being strangled. It also sounded similar to the frustrated noises Shelby makes when he slams his shell shut. But it really scared me!" Did I kill it? I hope not. Anybody know what to do? I have a fear of robots so I don't usually play with furby unless it's working PERFECTLY.

FYI

I was not on a bunk bed

My bed is a foot off the ground and a carpeted floor.

Furby bumped heads with annother furby

While he was falling, he said whoa

Furby did not fall off of the bed

The furby he landed on did not wake up, however there aren't any batteries i it so duh

Are broken furby's a fire hazard????

Its a furby from 1998 its about ten years old and its all black with blue eyes. 1st gen. I just put new batteries in it yesterday

while it made the noises, it leaned foward as though it were purring. Of course, it wasn't. Then it went to sleep. it said "AH, WAY LOH, KOHKOH" then snored.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to be brave and wake up furby. He worked for a few minuetes but then he made the noise again and completely froze! what should I do? HELP ME!

i suggest u either get a new 1...or take it 2 an electrical repair shop

oh, yeah u could try dropping it again or u could throwit away and play wit the other 1

maybe its just old :rolleyes: :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :) :p B) :( :(

[SIZE=21pt]TAMA T[/SIZE]

I am very sad to say your furby may died of old age but if you pm me i mat be able to help you do an operation on it with your moms permition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back