what do I do about a 'very sad' giga pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcochran

Reaction score
My dragon lizard has been "very sad" - as in mood 0% - for several days. he refuses to play with any toys, though. What do I do? His other 'condition' stats are all fine; health 100%, hunger 81%, hygiene 100%.

It may be due to his stats - I've intentionally made him as evil as possible - right now he's at the following:

halos 40

pitchforks 568

stars 1069

lightbulbs 483

Any ideas?

Go to the wishing well a lot, they give out lots of personality foods that your pet needs. Nurish its needs with Angel Food cakes, Einsteinios, And Pretty Pies. To Prevent spamming, I would suggeset you also Play minigames and continue eating the food, dunno how though. [SIZE=21pt]NO SPAMMING PEOPLE![/SIZE]

Hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So you think the behaviour is related to the number of haloes, pitchforks, etc? Would this be the 'personality changes' the maual talks about, but no one has documented yet....

I think I will try deleting pitchforks/adding haloes and see if my lizard's mood improves.

Has anyone else tried this, yet?

How did you manage to keep it to only 40 halos? You must have avoided digging!

I think the personality-mood connection is a good hypothesis. You can check it out by eating some angel food cake or maybe nice drops, though I try to stay away from the foods that make personality points go down, as opposed to up. But I think you can afford to lose some pitchforks!

You could also try Happy Juice.

When you have a really sad giga pet, :eek:

Pet it till it says no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D B) :p ;)

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Is there anyone who has found the "wood" - as in the pixies are playing in the wood? I've found all the other places including pixies in the look. ;)

For a very sad gigapet, walk, walk, walk, dig, dig, dig, visit all the areas - especially the good area to try and dig up an increase for mood. Hope it works.

:D

well 90% of qusteons are in the manual, like this one difrent types of foods do difrent thing.

chow foods= helps hunger

gourmet foods (like romain brulee) = help mood

health foods (like fiber stix) help health

hope this is helps :D

You must go to the good area and walk dig walk dig walk dig walk dig walk dig and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back