my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qinglisa

Reaction score
my tamagotchi hatched!!!i got a girl!!(i like girls!!)it slept when i was practicing piano!!!later it pooed.......oh no!!!it is sick!!!(i also named her hayley)when haley is a teen,i want her to be a ichigotchi!!!my friend had a tamagotchi that was a ichigotchi and evolved into a mametchi!!!i like mametchis!!!my tamagotchi is not really doing anything right now,so i will give you the status!!

v3 tamagotchi orange with hawaiin flower

name:haley

happy:4/4

hungry:4/4

training:0/9

Stage:baby

it just pooed!!!i will update later!!!hayley also won 50 points and i played get again and got 150 points!!hayley is very happy!!!hi i am haley!!!qinglisa(lisa chen)left me at the computer!!!she went to get a snack!!!i love qinglisa(wait!!!call qinglisa lisa from now on ok!!!!)i meant lisa and i am sure lisa loves me back!!!oh no!!!lisa is coming back!!!(go back where lisa had placed her!!!)

haley just pooed(again)well.......i tried!!

i think haley wants to speak!!!hi i am haley!!!i.....(end of haley speech)ok she is curently sleeping!!!!

haley is awake!!!pretty good!!!(chanting qietly)please be a ichigotchi when you are a teen!!!!

haley is cryng!!!wait a sec i am going to praise her......(beepbeepbeepbeepbeep)alright!!!here is the status!!!

happy:4

hungry:4

traing:1/9

weight:12 pounds

almost lime for the shop to restock!!!!!!i love my tamagotchi!!!

P.S.you may post in my log!!!!may not be mean!!!!

there has been a problem so i restarted it and rain is my charecter that i will talk about!!!

rain is doing good!!!lets see.......

here is the stats...

name:rain

hungry:****

happy:****

weight:9 lbs.

stage:baby

rain just cried so i will praise her!!!she is happy!!wait a minute...she pooed!!!(muttering)this is becoming a bad habit rain!!!!

(more cheerful)her is the stats!!

training:[| ]

weight:8 lbs

generation:1

username:lisa

i say i am guilty of reseting my tamagotchi!!!it is a boy named matt!!!

here is my shop!!!

cheese*sold*(i bought it on accsedent!!!opps)

shovel*sold*

forgot

forgot

matt is crying!!!i will praise him....beepbeepbeepbeep....done!!!hehehehehe....here is matts stats

weight:12 lbs

name:matt

point:200

user:lisa

hope you like my log!!i will update later!!!

matt evolved into a mizutamatchi!!!i got that alot of times even though i reset!!!!!!i want a mametchi,mimetchi,or memetchi!!!!please be one of them!!i keep losing in bump but i go up by 5's hehehehehhehe!!matt would like to talk!!!wait...he is playing bump!!!maybe later..................................................................................i am still playing!!!(matt said that)sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!lisa!!!(that is my real name)i am losing cause of you!!!(in a sing song way)grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!hurry up matt!!wait!!i am on 580 points!!!wait until i get to 600 points,(me)and it is taking on century!!!*gasp*(matt)you meen i can tack that long!!!yayayaya!!!no(me)but only 2 more rounds!!!actully this may be the last round!!!(matt)ok lisa!!i love you !!!! btf(best tamagotchi ever)!!!!!

ok lisa!!i am ready to talk!!!i want to be 1 years old!!!i want to marry a girl!!!come on!!make me grow!!!here is matts stats!!

weight:8 lbs

name:matt

why cant matt grow into a mametchi!!(maybe if i am lucky i will get a mametchi family!!!)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrri am not going to tell you guys why i resteted my tamagotchi!!!i got a girl named rain(again)well..........bye for now!

when i went to get some candy,rain pooed and got sick!!clean poo....beepbeepbeep......cure sickness.........beepbeepbeepbeep.......yayayayayaya!!i made sure rain is as good as new!!(she is currently not new)please be a mametchi when you grow up rain!!!please!!!!

rain has been on pause for a loooooooong time!!!(un pause rain)there!!i will give rains stats!!!

training:[ ]

weight:8

rain has to say something!!!hi everybody!!my name is rain!!you can PM lisa or me!!!!bye!!!!!!!!!!!!rain is such a cute tamagotchi!!!!

DONT ASK WHY I RESETED MINE!!!!!!(a little calmer)my tamagotchi name is lizzy!!!here is lizzys stats!!!

name:lizzy

training:[ ]

weight:8

user:lisa

lizzy is sleeping right now!!when she wakes up, i will check the shop and see if there is anything we would like!!!i hope.sorry.no time for stats!!!

Hi. Not to intrude on your Tamagotchi Log, but that's exactly it. This doesn't belong in the Fun Stuff section. Try the library!

This is for a certain area, called Tamagotchi Logs. :ichigotchi: This can be moved by a guide, and this post of mine deleted so you can carry on with your log as always. :)

Latest posts

Back